Lets See Your Dogs..post some pic's

Foggy this morning her in Montana.
A flock of geese flew overhead and never saw us.
I hunt with a 60-liter pack, so put the goose in the pack and back to chasing roosters in the fog.
First goose for pup who is now a year old.
View attachment 7049
Nice fat goose for roasting. I may do a goose hunt Sunday, or turkey. Made a long shot withe 16 Browning yesterday. 70 yards.Lab puppy ran him down.Great work.Missed a 10 yard shot,lol.

Soft point on two hens from our rainy hunt Sunday before Christmas. Small tail puff on soft points, big tail puff on "bird is right here" points. She tracked in another 30 or so yards and we got two hens up. She held this soft point long enough for me to pull out my phone, snap the pic and text it to my wife, then come up with a plan of action for tracking in closer. I love learning a young dog's traits/tells. So much fun!

Attachments

• 0E59E94D-C19A-420B-BB52-55CCB64188C4.jpg
    0E59E94D-C19A-420B-BB52-55CCB64188C4.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 6
Thanks. I love them a bit heavy on the orange. I have had four orange and whites, two orange roans, and one liver roan. Most of my brother's Britts were leaning a little more on white.

My current pup is the most white i have ever had, like it in the grouse wood and prairies until snow. I do prefer orange and white, yet to own a roan but like them.
2101.jpg

Upland season is over in MT.
Went jump shooting spring creeks yesterday morning in the fog.
Surprised this lone goose at a stream cut bank.
Lab had to swim across for the retrieve.
Jan2_Goose.png

Back