Lets see those late season KANSAS Hunting Photos.

I would love to see all your upland bird hunting photos. I will try to post all my season photos. Thanks and another great kansas hunting season weather you did well or not its always good to get out.

Okay, new member here. Made three trips to Kansas this year with my young lab. Her first year on pheasants. I think she had fun:

kaiasmiling.jpg

Two days bag, last week of December.

Hey, nice pic! Thanks for sharing! It does look like you both had fun.

Rod:coolpics:

Wish I had some, you guy's got it made there, on my way through coming home a week or so ago I saw blasters in orange I believe there and In Nebraska, I wanted to pull over and barge in but fear of being shot kept me rolling. It was cool to see the no snow thing and beautifull grass land looking prime ahead of the hunters. :thumbsup:

Here is a pic of my dog Molly pointing a covey of quail in Dec. We really had some fun this year with quail. I am still eating them thats how many we were able to put into the freezer.

Last edited:
First I put the image on a hosting site. I use Photobucket. Then, in your post, click the icon that shows the little yellow landscape scene. You'll get a pop-up with a place to place the http: link to your image. I tried it here by just copying the path to one of your images above.

attachment.php

Last edited:
This site also lets you create a personal album of up to 60 photos (Thanks!). Once you've uploaded a photo to your album, click on the thumbnail for that image. Below the picture is picture URL and the BB code. If you copy and paste everything in the BB code field into the post editor window, you're done. You don't even have to use the picture icon. And it looks like the website automatically resizes photos for you.

picture.php

Last edited:
My first post on this site, used to use pheasantcountry some and use 24hourcampfire a lot.

This picture is from the last day of the season around Great Bend, 4 of us hunted 5 hours and took 8 pheasants and 4 quail, should have had a couple more pheasants but half my group was rookies....lost my shorthair pup a couple days before Christmas, vet couldn't figure out what happened to him, time to be looking for a replacement now.

DL000029.jpg

:coolpics:

Great pics guys, thanks for sharing! Nice GSPs nrhpilot. Rapscallion, the evening pic is pretty special......might want to have someone talented paint that scene for ya.

Thanks. It's a special one for me. That's my pups very first pheasant, which she hunted up just ten minutes before sunset back in November. Escopeton was the one with the camera. It's nice having hunting buddies that know how to take a picture.

Post Season Dog Work

Not exactly inline with the forum topic, but still a pretty cool photo. This is my younger dog leaping at a flushing hen that my older Brittany had on point. Not really good behavior for a Brittany, but it made a neat photo.

MollyBustincrop.jpg

Last edited:
Covey of Quail

Here is a covey of quail being pointed by my two german shorthairs Rayley and Switch. This was just south of Sylvan Grove.

Here is Kody and I on our first ever South Dakota hunt. He was right at 8 months old and hunted like a pro.

Back