K-9 Kondo

RoosterFetcher

Not sure how many of you have heard of them but you've got to try the K-9 Kondo out of Nebraska. This "dog house" is incredible. I currently own three of them and going to order 2 more. They are great for any breed. It is a metal swinging door with legs and supports for a platform on top of a 55 gal plastic drum. I don't use the platform on top for my labs, but they love kondos just the same. I purchased my first one in 2007. It has to be the greatest invention!

Do any of you out there have one?

I've never used them, but have two friends that do. One of those gents has a wooden dog house and K-9 Kondo in each pen. He says they won't use the wooden dog houses if the Kondo is available. The dogs know what they like. Some suggest that the Kondo most imitates a den. If I were just starting out and didn't already have a line of 15 matching dog houses, I'd be using them. They are weather/water proof and never make me pick up a paint brush. That's a good thing.

Was just reading on the k9 condo website as I've been thinking about picking 2 up...they do not SHIP/SELL the barrel anymore...too expensive to ship. FYI

I really wanted the dog den2 but for 2 dogs, gets a little expensive.

I have 3 of the dog den 2's. Had them for the better part of probably 12 years. The floors in them are just now rotting out along with some other minor parts. Overall I think they have been a good dog house and my dogs stay warm in them in the coldest of weather and if your really wanting warmth add the optional floor heater. I just wanted to brag them up some as well. I really need to do some maintenance on them though.

Back