Inukshuk dog food

bryantukkah

I'm looking for an inukshuk source near the tc metro. I'm feeding both the 30/25 and the 26/16 currently. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I was getting it from an independent guy that wasn’t on that map. He no longer is getting skids of it. I know there's other guys like him too that go in on skids, looking for one of them that might be closer to me here in St. Paul. Thanks again

If you find enough guys to split a pallet you can order it directly from Inukshuk. I'm going to be in need for more 26/16 and 30/25 in the near future. I'm in North Branch and would consider splitting a pallet. I usually drive to dog food direct and buy 10 bags.

The pallet price is much better then the store front price

If you find enough guys to split a pallet you can order it directly from Inukshuk. I'm going to be in need for more 26/16 and 30/25 in the near future. I'm in North Branch and would consider splitting a pallet. I usually drive to dog food direct and buy 10 bags.

The pallet price is much better then the store front price
That's basically what I was doing before and am looking to do again. Not sure how many bags are in a pallet? I can take about 6 each at a time.

65 bags (1 pallet)is the minimum order for wholesale. They allow mix and match formulas I want to say it's around $48 a bag

Just checked, I have enough 26/16 for 2 months and 30/25 for 2 weeks. They say their food is good for 1 year unopened without loosing any nutritional value.

If enough folks want to split a pallet/shipping I'm down for saving some cash.

There’s a national mail order outfit based in big lake, mn that sells Inukshuk…dog food direct.com
I buy all my food from Central Pet Ventures, DogfoodDirect.com is the online presence for CPV. Sandy is fantastic and will get you the best deal possible! The address says Big Lake but its north of there in the Sand Dune state forest near Orrock.

I buy all my food from Central Pet Ventures, DogfoodDirect.com is the online presence for CPV. Sandy is fantastic and will get you the best deal possible! The address says Big Lake but its north of there in the Sand Dune state forest near Orrock.
She sells elk antlers for dogs to chew on? I spoke with her a few months ago…👍

Back