Important Announcement

bobeyerite

It gives me great pleasure to announce 2 of our outstanding members have accepted positions as Forum Moderators.

They are Dakotazeb and Mnmthunting. We are sure they will be a great help in controlling spammers and keeping our forum clean and running right and smooth. I am also sure all UPH members will give them all the help and support they need.

I am proud to be the first to Welcome them to the "Mod Squad" and wish them much success in their new positions..........Bob

Congrats . . . a win all around. Will they shoot better now?

I Noticed this yesterday. Congadulations to George/ Dekotazeb and Mnmthunting. Good picks for this sight.:thumbsup::cheers:

Last edited:
Thanks, you guys for the promotion.

Is it true the "Mod Squad' gets use of company aircraft, to and from hunting destinations?:cheers:

Congrats guys! :cheers:

This ain't one of them things like QDMA, NWTF, DU, TU, QU, RMEF, ect. where if a feller keeps hangin around long enough he's eventually gonna get elected to something & put to werk, is it??? :p

Congrats guys:10sign: But don't think for a minute you can stop me from breaking forum rules and making mean vicous comments:eek: And you'll never stop my poor spelling:D Does the job come with benefits?

HHR, Wayne has been around here since 2006. So I guess your statement could be true.............Bob

Wayne Yes, we do. Provided we are going to the same place. It will also pick us up, when it is free to do so.......Bob

Last edited:
Coot no kidding here. If you have a Google Toolbar, you can add a free Spell Check to the toolbar. it is in the Tools Buttons I believe. I know it is there anyway how do you think I get my spelling right.........Bob

Wayne Yes, we do. Provided we are going to the same place. It will also pick us up, when it is free to do so.......Bob

Bob, I got the place.:cool:
BUT! only 1 aircraft?:eek: And is that the Balloon?;)

Back