I'm back!

winchester21

Gentleman! It's been a damn long time since I posted last! Life has taken some busy turns but all is well. Wife and I had our first child (son named Carter) three months ago and Merle, my GWP had a litter of pups last summer (5 total) bred by Adam Cunningham's sire Fritz from Ironwire GWP. Moved up to Louisville from Denver last fall, bought our first house, a real fixer- uper and I quit pheasant hunting....ha! not a chance!

The past two seasons were all right for me and Merle. Didn't get out quite as much as I'd like but definitely got some good hunts in. Anyhow, just wanted to say hi to you all. I'll try to get back on here more often.

Welcome back. Dont let life get in the way too much. Learn to have fun! Otherwise you look back and wonder what happened the past 10 years, like me. Congrats on your future li'l bird hunter !!

Good to see ya back.....congrats on the baby, the pups, the new house....

Greg

Good to hear! I've been MIA for a while too. I'll chime in every now and then, but that has been sporadic at best.

Are you hunting deer out east this year? I have a season choice whitetail tag and my old man hit the jackpot by drawing a late season buck tag for unit 98! I just hope the land I was hoping to hunt is still available; seems the guy is starting to let an outfitter access it. :(

@winchester21: Looks like you beat me back on here by a couple of months! Hopefully we can both hang around for a long while to come...
Maybe I'll even get a chance to meet ya someday like quite a few of the other CO UPH boyz on this forum! :cheers:

Last edited:
@winchester21: Looks like you beat me back on here by a couple of months! Hopefully we can both hang around for a long while to come...
Maybe I'll even get a chance to meet ya someday like quite a few of the other CO UPH boyz on this forum! :cheers:

Yes, it would be great to meet one of these days. Are there any upcoming events that could serve as a rendezvous?

Good to hear! I've been MIA for a while too. I'll chime in every now and then, but that has been sporadic at best.

Are you hunting deer out east this year? I have a season choice whitetail tag and my old man hit the jackpot by drawing a late season buck tag for unit 98! I just hope the land I was hoping to hunt is still available; seems the guy is starting to let an outfitter access it. :(

Hey Chad,
I your tag too and hope to fill it this weekend along with a few roosters. Will be out tomorrow through Sat. That 98 tag ought to be fun!

Back