I hate pro football

turtle

Someone please tell me they have seen a rooster within gove or Trego county this week. Nothing but football on tv, got the combine greased full of fuel grain cart ready bin set auger on site . I am bored and can't stand watching football. All guns are cleaned and oiled, dog is even bored with football.

I need to work wheat ground and get ready to plant. Come down and ride a little tractor for a change. Also have 6 pups and about as many yearlings to work. Not sure I have that much leg! Now if it was college ball.........

Comic Rodney Dangerfield quipped, "I went to the fights the other night and a hockey game broke out." Mine is, "I was watching an evidentiary hearing on TV and a football game broke out from time to time."

Not much pro football love in the south. College fb fans here for sure. I guess the only positive is , you don't have to worry about missing any good games on Sunday during hunting season?

I need to work wheat ground and get ready to plant. Come down and ride a little tractor for a change. Also have 6 pups and about as many yearlings to work. Not sure I have that much leg! Now if it was college ball.........

Ill take ya up on that. I need to see what kind of work can be done with a small tractor. And I got legs. And pups that need work.

I would not have a problem getting stuck out there. My wife wouldn't be having it. Plus I need your advice on some land I recently acquired. I have a younger cousin who recently graduated from Mizzou. Wildlife major. If you guys are hiring out there.

I would not have a problem getting stuck out there. My wife wouldn't be having it. Plus I need your advice on some land I recently acquired. I have a younger cousin who recently graduated from Mizzou. Wildlife major. If you guys are hiring out there.

Get me any questions you might have and I'll do my best to answer.

Get me any questions you might have and I'll do my best to answer.

I will try to send you a pic of it. There is a certain type of grass that I see when Im out in Kansas. Seems like the birds like it more than the normal blue stem or the lower growing crp grasses. Its a little more blonde and to be honest I just like to walk through it. I was wondering if it would even grow in missouri? I have to look back through pictures, I know I took some last year.

Probably one of 3 species: Little Bluestem (it's more purple), Tall Dropseed, and Side-oats Gramma. That would be my guess. I've seen a lot of roosting in dropseed. One of my favorite spots was all side-oats. Aaaaannnndd Little Blue rarely disappoints!

Yeah its the tall dropseed. Is that something that will come up native in places or do you have to plant it in a mix?

Back