Hunting vest and coats for sale!!

airmedic1

I’m cleaning out some extra hunting clothing that I have been accumulating over the years.

I have a slightly used Mother brand: Mothers Day Pack 2.0 in large. It has a few blood stains in the game pouch but is otherwise in almost like new condition. I paid over $120 for it a couple years ago. They have gone out of business but here is a link: http://www.gundogsupply.com/2250s.html $60.00 OBO NOW $50.00
I also have a slightly used Mother brand: Mothers Ventilator Day Pack 2.0 in large. This is the same type of vest only has less pockets and is lighter weight for warmer climates. Same condition as above. $45.00 OBO Now $40.00

I bought the large models and used it for a year and then bought the XL versions. It fit me so much better and is the vest that I have been using for the last two years. I'm 6'4" so the larges should fit anyone that is 6"2" or less.

I have a brand new, still in the plastic bag Mother brand: Mothers Ventilator Day Pack 2.0 in XL for $65.00 OBO. NOW $55.00

All Mother brand vests are hydration pack compatible.

I have a brand new GameHide Cotton Duck Upland Jacket in XL. Never been worn and still has the hang tags. $60.00 OBO. NOW $50.00

I’ll figure actually USPS shipping to your address, shouldn’t be expensive to ship.

Last edited:
I've lowered the prices, anyone interested?

Yes, I still have all of them, which one are you interested in?

bump to the top:cheers:

Do you still have the Mothers Day Pack 2.0? if so I'll let my hunting partner know about it.

I sold the 2.0 but still have the Ventilator.

R

OK....thanks. I was more interested in the 2.0.

Still hoping to get in touch with airmedic1 in regards to the Mother Ventilator. IF anyone knows him personally please pass it on!

Thank you,

Sorry, I haven't been on this part of the site for a while. I don't have the L Ventilator any more, I do have the brand new XL for $55 + shipping.

Taylor

Send me $75 and it will be on it's way

Back