Hi

Mild Bill

Hi,

I am new to this site, I did look at the old site once in a while to learn much more than contribute.

I have enjoyed reading many posts here and have learned a lot and hope to continue to do so.

I am from western Wisconsin and really enjoy upland birds both watching them all year long and doing some hunting for them in the fall.

ditto on what kiotehntr said...and welcome from the TX Panhandle

Welcome to UPH, I hope you enjoy your time spent here. What breed of dog do you have? what is your favorite gun, gauge make etc.? I am not an interrogator, just making conversation and getting to know you....Bob

of all the hunts?

Wow webguy i really like your gallery pretty cool i am going to do one. Of all those hunts which one was your fav and why.if you have any ks favorites let me know please.Wild hunts though.

Hey MB what part of Western Wis. are you from ?? I usually head up to Desoto Wis. every Oct. to do a little Small mouth Bass fishing and to go to Cabelas in Prairie.

Wow webguy i really like your gallery pretty cool i am going to do one. Of all those hunts which one was your fav and why.if you have any ks favorites let me know please.Wild hunts though.

Hard to say. I've had great experiences all over the place and have had a lot of fun hunting with new people over the years.

My fav thing will always be the internet first and foremost. Why else would I be the "webguy"?

My first trip was to Kansas this year. I think every Kansas vehicle waived at me up in North Central KS. Great place. Great people. I did some fishing on Waconda Lake with Jeff Rader. He loves to fish and is a heck of a guy. We did some golfing as well. Hell of a golfer!

Welcome to the board Bill. Join in and crow with the rest of us roosters. Webguy, glad you could come down to paradise for a time, also glad you were well received.

thanks for all the "howdy's"

As for some of the questions, I don't have a dog, the bad part is I don't have sufficient free time to justify owning one at this time. some of my buddies have wired haired pointing griffons, that I get to hunt behind and sometimes be the shooter for training.

for hunting I tote around a pump, either my old 1200 winchester, yes I know it isn't a 12, but it's light for carrying all day and shoots where I look, I also have a couple wingmasters. I wouldn't mind a over-under or side by side, but that is not an option at this time.

Last edited:
Back