Hello from Mo.

jimmy j

New to this forum in cold snow covered Mo. Planning a hunt back to Ok. next week. Also hunt in nc Ks. Have a few quail where I live, if the habitat is fair and the weather isnt to bad. Hunt with English Pointers but have hunted with good dogs of most breeds. My first passion is seeing good bird dogs doing what they are bred to do and killing lots of birds isnt that important.

Welcome JimmyJ, hope you enjoy UPH and be sure to share your stories and pictures with us all!!!!!:cheers:

Welcome to UPH, Drop by often and tell us of your adventures........Bob

Welcome Jimmy
Good to see more people on here with English Pointers:thumbsup:
Need more snow come and get it. FREE

Welcome to the site. We have a state forum on this site for Missouri as well. Most of us Missourians are quail hunters first, like you, stop in and visit often, and contribute to the dialogue.

Thanks

Thanks for all the welcomes! Will try and post ocassionally but type with one finger so mine will be short and sweet.

I type the same way, so don't worry the speed will come in time..........Bob

Jimmy J,
I grew up in a town called Mehlville, just south of St. Louis but have family in Ironton, Viburnum and Flat River, Missouri. Most of them had farms and in the day pretty dang good quail hunting. Problem now is that there aren't many to find around there anymore.

Back