Heat

jmac

Dang it's Hot down here. 117 today and 120 and above for the rest of the weekend. You guy having this kind of HEAT or what. There is not enough Beer to put out the fire, and go to work the next day.:D

66 above here right now. Just had a nice thunder shower. It was like 80-81 today. Nice sleeping weather. Fish are really biting right now. Ah, I love Minnesota.

Here's our forecast, not as hot as you Scott but its been humid lately which we aren't use to.:(

Screenshot_2013-06-27-20-50-59_zps9a91437d.png

yup, bleu it's a dry heat, so is the heat in your oven. but I don't crawl in the oven to feel the heat. :D

Good for you OP. But I don't freeze my arse off in the winter. :D

Robert Your suffering to in the Heat. Hang in there bro..:thumbsup:

Dam hot thank God for AC. :D

Good for you OP. But I don't freeze my arse off in the winter. :D

It's nice in the fish house or in the house by the wood stove. LOL

Stay cool jmac

The revised forecast is calling for 111 sunday and 114 monday here with a possible new world record monday in Death Valley.:eek: The current record is 134.:cool: Stay cool and stay hydrated if you live in the heat folks.

Getting a gulley washer right now with some hail. Talking maybe in the 70's for a day or 2 next week!!! Was 101 here yesterday.:10sign:

The revised forecast is calling for 111 sunday and 114 monday here with a possible new world record monday in Death Valley.:eek: The current record is 134.:cool: Stay cool and stay hydrated if you live in the heat folks.

Madera, eh? You wouldn't happen to be a factory worker would ya? I met some guys from Madera on a work trip in Indiana a couple months back.

Madera, eh? You wouldn't happen to be a factory worker would ya? I met some guys from Madera on a work trip in Indiana a couple months back.

No, I do road constuction. We do have a lot of industry work here though, my dad just retired from BAC.

Northern MN is probably the nicest place on Earth to be.
July, August and September. Otherwise??????

And a few days in Oct.:)

JMAC, stay cool brother. Ran in the 90's last week in SD and to be honest this dry hot weather is absolutely perfect for the new broods coming out. Looks like it is running in the 80's next couple weeks.

You guys pay for those mild winters with the pressure cooker summers.

Here's a suds for you.:cheers:

We're supposed to see 109 this week. Reckon I'll fish early this morning before the water evaporates & I have to carry my float tube back . . .

I dont think there's anywhere in the country that has perfect weather 12 mos a year. For me, the best is actually having 4 full seasons. Warm summer, cold winter and everything in between.

I dont know how some of you tolerate consistent 100+ degree days. Long hair dogs must just be miserable if not dangerous.

southwest MI

We get the extreme's of every season over here In our corner of Michigan. One thing I like about my area is we can grow about anything. In a 50 mile radius from my house I can show you pears, plumbs, apples, apricots, cherry's, peaches, corn, soy beans, grapes, pickles, all kinds of squash, peppers, tomatoes, watermelon, cantaloupe , blueberry's, strawberry's, blackberry's raspberry.

Just wish we had pheasants.

I know I can't (and don't want to) compete with you in the heat department Scott but we are on day 15 of temps over 100 with no end in the forecast. 5 days in our run have been in the 105-110 range and there is more of it coming.:(

We've lucked out here in KS this summer (so far anyway). The death-ray has only taken us up over 100 F 1 time that I know of. I'm pretty sure we had 10 days over 100F by this time last year......I don't like 100F:mad:

I know I can't (and don't want to) compete with you in the heat department Scott but we are on day 15 of temps over 100 with no end in the forecast. 5 days in our run have been in the 105-110 range and there is more of it coming.:(

Yea Robert I'm sick of the heat. Monsoon is here, so much for it being a dry heat. Hot and muggy, like you can cut the air with a knife.

Back