Heat

AHHHHHH!!! Leadville is in the low 70's for high's and in the low 40's for low's. A guy could just nap all day!!!!!!!:):):)

That is because I have a buddy in Kansas who makes a fine Sweet Tea!!!!:D

It's raining pretty good right now. That's a good thing, Need a couple of inches and Quail season is just around the corner. Going to be a great year. :thumbsup:

Bleu,
I hope you are using the word friend kinda loosly refering to the ole curr dog gove county brit,:) but would like some good ole sweet tea right now:rolleyes:

Yes, I know!!! But I need the recipe!!!! LOL!! Notice how it is front page news when back East it gets a little warm???? Must be that the people out in the plains states and in the Southwest and West are just tougher when it hits 100. When it hits 115 for some it is not even news worthy. 100 degrees does suck with the dew point and humidity so high. When I just got out of Wichita before the heat index hit 114 I was thankful. Better then Afganistan(SP) I figure. I am going to have a beer and toast the rain clouds moving in over the hills!!! My radar I use is down for maintenance !!! Looks dark and wicked though!!!:cheers:

yeah my brother in law lives in Scottdale, Arizona and he doesn't complain when it is 100 out but lately he has been telling my wife that it is getting some what uncomfortable for him, yeah go figure right, uncomfortable. We ought to get ole Brit to bring some sweet tea this away but the ole dog won't leave Kansas for love or money. well maybe money.:)

Well another freak storm blew through. At 7 o'clock yesterday evrning it was still 103 and the sky broke open and it poured for about 15mins and we had an awesome thunder storm. We just aren't used to this kind of weather out here.

Hang in there Robert,

Fall is just around the corner. We hit 114 last sat. record high for that date. Sept. 1 is coming on fast, dove season is going to be epic. Doves are everywhere this year.:thumbsup:

Left the ranch early, 94 and humid.
You Know? I mean humid. :eek:

Left the ranch early, 94 and humid.
You Know? I mean humid. :eek:

Monkey butt Humid???? It is 97 here and dark clouds. Looks like rain, but it is not hitting the ground. Glad the sun is gone!!:cheers:

Raining like a cow wizing on a flat rock. Bet we got .25 in 10 minutes and getting more faster. I can't see more than 25 feet out my window. Going to be some flooding tonight.

Back