He is risen!

Maynard,
Since this was your original post/thread & you like cowboy/bluegrass music, thought you might really enjoy the Golden Classic by Vince Gill/Ricky Skaggs/Patty Loveless in the link attached below - just keep your Cowboy hanky ready though (you know, just for the dust/sweat, not that a cowboy would EVER cry)... ;) :(
And then go celebrate your heart out to the RESURRECTION & THINGS ETERNAL tomorrow!!! :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtmAVGPEPSI&feature=player_embedded

Beautiful pic Maynard & I'm doing a lot of contemplating and reveling with you in all that this wknd stands for (it's the most beloved Holiday/Celebration of the year for me) - not trying to push my beliefs on any of you polite boys rolling the eyes, just rejoicing in what I know He's done for me!!! PEACE :10sign:

Oh I wasn't saying that I don't believe in Christ at all, because I do. It's just that I'm skeptical as to some reasons why we celebrate Easter now... PM me if you'd like and I'll share why - but that discussion is not proper for this forum. :D

Great story Maynard, thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

It's 3am (CST) and I just got back from our Easter service. I'm on cloud 9 about now.:D

Time to hit the hay so to all you who celibate (and don't) may our Lord God bless you with a wonderful Easter and many blessing through out the year!

Christ is risen!!

Happy Easter, wishing you all the best and hope you all have safe travel's to your holiday destination's.

Onpoint

Sunrise service at Ford County Lake-

HE IS RISEN!

IMG_8320-1.jpg

Back