Happy Father's Day!

Dakotazeb

Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there. And wishing fond memories to all whose father, like mine, are no longer with us.

My daugthers and grand kids are coming this afternoon and I'm grillin' chicken and sweet corn. Plus a 12 pack of Blue Moon on ice!

Have a great day everyone.

same to you zeb we are lake bound this afternoon with the inlaws and kids should be a greaat day for fishin

Happy Fathers Day to Zeb and all the those visiting here. My day is just going to be a quiet one. One son is in Afghanistan, one son is here and my daughter is in AZ.

Wishing all you Fathers a very happy Fathers Day. George, sounds like you have a great plan for the day.

I'm roasting two Wood Ducks, a Green wing Teal and a huge Drake Canvas Back with home made stuffing, taters, sweet potatoes with brown sugar, cranberries, Etc at my folks place. I'll try and get a pic of them there ducks. They smell fantastic in the kitchen.

Enjoy and be safe everyone.

Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there. And wishing fond memories to all whose father, like mine, are no longer with us.

My daugthers and grand kids are coming this afternoon and I'm grillin' chicken and sweet corn. Plus a 12 pack of Blue Moon on ice!

Have a great day everyone.

Happy fathers day to you Mr. Bob and gentlemen, we watched the Quad City Air Show and we came home before the Blue Angels got done having steak and asparagust on the grill plus a 6 pack of Flat Tire Beer

Dinner boys and girls, my gift to my dad. He's 79 and woofed down a whole teal, mashed taters, gravy, cranberries. He was plump and happy

Picture008-1.jpg

Picture010-4.jpg

WOW! My favorite food, roast wild duck, home made dressing.:thumbsup:
I had a great Fathers Day, hope you all had the best.

Dang onpoint, that pic sure makes me hungry! Yer pops is a lucky man, my wife don't even cook wild game like that (& I hope she never reads this)... :D

Had a nice Father's Day after-church brunch @ 'Blue Sky' Cafe with my wife & both my sons (also partly in celebration of what we hope is my oldest one's last chemo treatment)! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back