Hang on Here we go again!

College educated, with a graduate degree. I don't think every person should be allowed to shoot a pheasant. In the 1600s,only the king and his court were allowed to hunt birds. Slaves and commoners hunted big game.Food for thought.
Yep, that when the awesome brittany was developed to help the peasant hunt the royal pheasants, the poachers dog!

I thought "The King and His Court" was a four man softball team. I saw them when I was growing up in Winona, Minnesota.
If I recall the pitcher pitched from second base, but it has been a long time ago since I saw them.

I thought "The King and His Court" was a four man softball team. I saw them when I was growing up in Winona, Minnesota.
That is a flash back. I also saw them in my hometown of Canby, MN when I was a kid. Eddie Feigner was pitcher, he had a catcher, shortstop and a first baseman.

Here's a YouTube that is interesting.

And I found this little tidbit on Wikipedia.
On February 18, 1967, Feigner appeared in a celebrity charity softball game against many Major League Baseball players. In the game, Feigner struck out Willie Mays, Willie McCovey, Brooks Robinson, Roberto Clemente, Maury Wills, and Harmon Killebrew all in a row.

Took the interstate from Sioux Falls to Rapid City early yesterday morning to retrieve my daughter from Mines. That goes through a couple areas that were extremely hard hit with snow. Saw many roosters. Some were batchin' it, but most were with 1-4 hens. For as many as I saw, how many did I NOT see that were also nearby? 5x? 20x? There's no doubt more pheasants succumbed to winter than usual, but I really believe more survived than a lot of people think. Fingers crossed for a productive spring.

I also saw well over 100 antelope. I almost always see quite a few driving to Rapid & back. According to the internet, there are probably 30k-75k antelope in the state. How can there be so few, yet I always feel like I see quite a few just driving across SD on the interstate? Doesn't add up, unless they all live near the interstate, which seems unlikely.🤔

Back