Gus, the Orphan Dog

BritChaser

Here's a pic of Gus, the orphan dog, off duty. I got Gus from National Brittany Rescue and Adoption Network in August '07 when he was about nine months. We have three full upland seasons together with about 80 days in the field.

Last edited:
Looks like he is a fine pup. I hope he works into a good companion in and out of the field

My son just picked up a Gus who was up for free to good home.

Here's a pic of our new Gus. He is awesome so far and should be a great Pheasant dog

Fine looking companions guys. It always amazes me of how many dogs people give away or just do not want any more. Some , I guess are valid reasons ,others probably just get in over there head. Thanx to people like you guys, those dogs we be where they are loved and do what they love. Great job!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Congratulations to you guy's for your new dogs, I know they will be loved and cared for in a manner deserving of their place in our lives..........Bob

Nice Weim

Looks like he is a fine pup. I hope he works into a good companion in and out of the field

My son just picked up a Gus who was up for free to good home.

Here's a pic of our new Gus. He is awesome so far and should be a great Pheasant dog

Great looking dog!

I agree with all nice to see dogs find a good home at last. And both are fine loking dogs.:thumbsup:

[the orphan dog,] I got an orphan dog too now for 9 years and she turn out to be the best buddy and hunting gal. So good luck with your pup.

Back