gas price

blackcloud27

wow gas is down to $1.95. can now fill my truck for less than $60 don't miss the $100 tanks on bit. capt coot is even happy about it.

wow gas is down to $1.95. can now fill my truck for less than $60 don't miss the $100 tanks on bit. capt coot is even happy about it.

SHHHHHHHHH. Can't talk about the dead on here:). Tell the knucklehead I miss his poorly constructed sentences and bad math:)

Merry Christmas to you and the coot! I too am enjoying the lower gas prices! It makes one feel a little less guilty about driving all over God's creation chasing birds;)

Gas was $1.79 at a BP station in Sioux Falls SD yesterday. :D

When I Left Kansas gas was $2.25, now I see it's $1.89. I may have to go back in January.

The lower gas prices are a welcome sight. I'll be putting on about 2,000 miles in the next 5 days between running to family members for Christmas Eve & Christmas Day, and then our trip to AZ for the winter.

omg its 2015 now and gas is up and down where i live i remember like 5 yrs ago when i use 2 be like very superstitions i went on this site http://www.astrologyjunction.com/ and like cause it would predict like politics and gas and stuff like that doesn't anymore but ur post made me think about it. gas is like the stock market in a way lol :cheers::(:eek:

Back