Dumping mud

I've carried a roll of TP in my hunting gear for over 30 years. Never know when mother nature will call.

What do you do when you have to do a number 2 out in the field? I had to rip my old 5 year old boxers off lol,in an irrigation ditch.
always have some TP in the game bag. began doing so when while hunting in snow had to use snow. actually not too bad.

Last edited:
The farmer was wondering what I was doing behind his house.I didn't know yhe guy.My cousin distracted him,otherwise he would have seen me.
It sounds like a similar fetish
that some have who have sex in public…excited by the chance they may get busted! 🤩 Risk
a good hunting spot to dump mud next to the house…😜 goose, can’t wait to learn more! 🤓🤓

It sounds like a similar fetish
that some have who have sex in public…excited by the chance they may get busted! 🤩 Risk
a good hunting spot to dump mud next to the house…😜 goose, can’t wait to learn more! 🤓🤓
Ironically, that guy still let's us hunt. He's a really good guy. My cousin did shoot one of his turkeys accidentally.

I keep TP, baby wipes etc., in the truck. I also have a small kit of the same I keep in my backpack or jacket depending on what I'm hunting but I don't go on hunting trips without it.

Back