Doing better!

kscountryboy11

i doubt alot you guys remember, but back around december or so i was having some trouble with my black lab pup when came to retrieving and the drive to hunt. well i just wanted to say thanks to some of you fellow uph'ers for the good advice, shes really coming along great! still working on the retrieving but its coming along, she still doesnt retrieve ALL the time, but most of the time she will and does it very well! also she has starting pointing!!! which im really excited about. but i just wanted to say thank you! this board is awsome!:thumbsup:

i doubt alot you guys remember, but back around december or so i was having some trouble with my black lab pup when came to retrieving and the drive to hunt. well i just wanted to say thanks to some of you fellow uph'ers for the good advice, shes really coming along great! still working on the retrieving but its coming along, she still doesnt retrieve ALL the time, but most of the time she will and does it very well! also she has starting pointing!!! which im really excited about. but i just wanted to say thank you! this board is awsome!:thumbsup:

I do remember! I didn't play a role in helping, but I remember your request. Glad things are looking up for you and her:thumbsup:

The only thing you owe the guys that helped is a few pics from the coming season;)

get your Lab to the Vet asap to get that pointing thing taken care of!!!!!!

Didn't someone recommend an ear pinch for that pointing problem:D

Seriosly, glad to hear progress is being made.

Also

haha KB i am horrible at remembering to take pictures with the dogs! guess i have something I need to work on myself!

Back