Dog bludgeoned to death.

Not good

Well here is the final on this sorry sick man

.VERMILLION -- A South Dakota man accused of using a hammer to beat his neighbor's dog to death will not spend time in jail if he stays out of trouble for the next year.

The Press & Dakotan newspaper reports that Robert Kyte of Burbank was given a 60-day suspended sentence, and ordered to pay nearly $400 in fines and fees and $2,000 in restitution.

The 61-year-old Kyte earlier pleaded guilty to two misdemeanors in the case in a deal with prosecutors. He initially had faced a felony charge that carried a maximum punishment of two years in prison and a $5,000 fine.

Kyte was accused of beating to death his neighbors' German shorthair pointer in its kennel in June.

Read more: http://rapidcityjournal.com/news/lo...f1f-11e0-9510-001cc4c002e0.html#ixzz1W5tUflRF

Not nearly enough for this low, life SOB. I hope some day that a few guys find him and put some "Whoop Ass" on this sorry bastard.

I could not agree more,if anyone has it coming it is this POS

Where's the guy at now? Someone want to do some PI work for us? Perhaps he frequents a local bar and the location of that bar could be shared w/ all of us on this site. Since we have to wait till 10am to hunt in SD anyway, there's plenty of time to get a little rowdy, start a good fight and get bailed out of jail before it's even shooting time. Heck the fine shouldn't be much more than what some of us are paying per day to hunt pheasants. I got a sizable dude coming w/ me that's probably had a little one-on-one training from the Army. Can a guy coming back from Afganastan claim he had a flash back and couldn't stop himself from beating another man senseless with a large Mag-light:D I mean, what if he yelled something like, "They've come down from the mountain and we have to stop them Private Thomas!!" before the attack?

All BS aside, I hope the worst for the guy :mad: and I just don't do that often

Last edited:
Burbank ain't taht big if he is going to stay there. I don't think he is the social type wher you are going to find him yucking it up in the bar with his buddies. Maybe in a dark corner by himself.
The funny thing is,owners who have or are accused of doing far less to their own animals have been punished more.

Back