Dog bludgeoned to death.

fourtrax

You S.D.-ers picking up on this story out of Burbank, S.D. ?

KDLT has the article on their web site.
From what I read it was a GSP killed with a hammer by a neighbor trespassing on their place.

Don't know how other folks would react. I sure as hell would not place
rational thinking (on my part) high on my probable reaction if this were one of my dogs. If I was home the S.O.B. may have not made it out of the kennel.
I am rather protective of my dogs. In my OPINION: stoning is too good for the SOB that did this!

Looks like all the sob can get is a year in jail.:mad: Doesn't seem right to me. This guy killed the dog in his kennal, with a hammer. :confused:

I'm afraid that if I had caught him in the act I would be facing far more serious charges that he will. Suppose the idiot will stay living in the neighborhood? He probably best be packing up and movin' out before the neighbors take matters into their own hands.

Sounds like a road trip for JMc...somebody needs a beat down!

Sounds like a road trip for JMc...somebody needs a beat down!

Pick me up on your way through KS:thumbsup:

I don't doubt that had he been caught in the act by some folks, he wouldn't have to worry about his pety 1 year sentence;)

It seems to me a dog's life should be "worth" a bit more. Add in the method he chose, the fact that he'd obviously planned to do this, and that he did it in these folks' backyard/in the dog's pen and it sure seems to me the punishment should be more severe.

Dog death

If I was not in more trouble than the perp. I would pay to have the SOB sued for every dime I could wring out of him, even if I was losing money on it.
I would also very loudly be demanding that he be evaluated if he was suitable to have custody of children. I would also be questioning loudly to the authorities of if he was a danger to the children in the home / family that owned the dog if he is able to "snap" that easily.
Assuming that the dog probably barked too much there still is no reason for the action taken. This case needs more than simple punishment for killing a dog.
Should be able to get trespass & {some type of endangerment(?)}.

It's a very sad story. I ever catch something like this going on, you better get the national guard to hold me back.

It's a very sad story. I ever catch something like this going on, you better get the national guard to hold me back.

Yup that man would have not exited my property on his own power. This old MARINE would have fixed his problem with breathing.

This POS needs f up in the worst way... I hope he is in jail with a few dog lovers and they make him there date every Friday night...:mad:

Article states that the azzhat is "out on bond." Makes him easier to access so he can be "read to from the book." My condolences to the family who lost a furry child. Somebody needs to put a hurt on that POS.

it takes 1 sick SOB to do that to someones pet we lose them to quick the way it is without help from that trash

Burbank is a very small community. Seems like they could add some charges like breaking and entering, trespass, disturbing the peace and just being a piece o'chit human being.

Mutt

Uncle Buck,
I have a feeling that Burbank is about to get very "tight" for the
mutt that did this. A small town has the rumor mill. Imagine being the P.O.S.
that did this. I suspect he wil never live it down, nor should it be let go.
I would be concerned if I were a neighbor to this mutt & had kids making noise.

If he did this to my dog. He would be requesting to stay in jail under 24 hour guard. He isn't the smartest fella, now he's where someone can get a hold of him. He best move and move far away

Has anyone here in South Dakota heard anymore about this? I don't think I ever heard anything about it on any of the TV stations out of Sioux Falls. Guess I would have thought that an incident like this would have gotten more press??????

So this peice of work isn't so dumb ,not returning to his home. I still can't believe some one could do this to a dog.:mad:

There's a special place in hell for people like that! I can't imagine losing a dog in such a manner. No punishment is harsh enough for that POS!!

Issues

Watched the video. This mutt has "Issues". If I had kids there like that family
I would want him evaluated mentally.

Back