Deuce etiquette

Goosemaster

What is the proper etiquette for going number 2 on the farm? In the Army, you dig a 1 ft.by 8 inch hole.

i just carry tp. the weather will take care of it. i do try to hide if cover is available. if not . . .

As I have gotten older, I have noticed that a "code brown" can occur even after using the bathroom before leaving the house.

I have taken note of the need to carry paper to complete the required after action report.
(y) Never leave home without it! I carry a roll in my vehicle all the time. I'll bet that roll is 15-20 years old. :)

once i got caught with my pants down . . . wait a minute. once i had to pull my pants down asap. no tp. used snow. not bad.

Cut a paper towel into four squares...just the right size to go in a qt. ziploc and carry in your pocket.

Last edited:
Huggies wet wipes in a zip lock bag, just 2 or 3, will take care of the problem and leave you refreshed too😏
Are you certain that 2 or 3 is enough complete the required paperwork?

It has been my experience that required paperwork of a pheasant field code brown requires many more pages to properly complete.

The first draft often contains dangling participles. Subsequent drafts are often not without error.

Do you proofread your work?

Back