Deer While Driving....

Spence

After seeing Kick em up's post about this I figured I'd re-post this...

100MEDIA_IMAG0143-1.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0142.jpg

So be careful out there! This was last year opening weekend.

OUCH!!! Good reminder.

Be careful out there this weekend ya'll...I wish I was with ya, but just today on my way to my Grandma's house, I saw a dead deer off the side of the highway, then about 200 yards away was a compact car, with a newly compacted front end! You guys keep your heads up! Be safe, and please report on your trips when you get back. I am not going to be able to go until January, so I'll be living vicariously through you guys until then!

Be careful out there this weekend ya'll...I wish I was with ya, but just today on my way to my Grandma's house, I saw a dead deer off the side of the highway, then about 200 yards away was a compact car, with a newly compacted front end! You guys keep your heads up! Be safe, and please report on your trips when you get back. I am not going to be able to go until January, so I'll be living vicariously through you guys until then!

Same here Soonerhead,I willnot be making the annual trip this year.
I am also looking forward to all stories of this coming weekend.
Good luck to all,and as always,keep your powder dry.

Had a near miss with a nice buck last night between Perry and Lawrence. I just wish the near miss would be with a bow not my chevy! Had to change my short when I got home. :eek:

Same here Soonerhead,I willnot be making the annual trip this year.
I am also looking forward to all stories of this coming weekend.
Good luck to all,and as always,keep your powder dry.

It hurts don't it!?! Hey Joe, are you gonna make it during January by any chance???

Back