D@#!

henhenROOSTER!!!

Howdy Gents,
LONG-TIME, no see or hear! Missed all y'all UPH boyz...With my continued bad-luck run over the last several years, not much time leftover lately for bird hunting, much less hanging out this dang-good forum nearly as much as I would like to.

Just lost my best lifetime hunting buddy (NOT the dog). Buried my 33 yr old son on Sept 29th (he passed on the 23rd) from return/metastasis of stage 4 colon cancer originally diagnosed at 29 yrs old. His wife was actually up on the 5th floor giving birth to their first child (our first grandchild) on July 4th wknd, same day & in the same hospital where he was downstairs in ER being examined/re-diagnosed with return of the cancer & it's been all downhill since. Yeah I know, BIZARRE

If this works, here is a link to a STUNNING 3-minute video tribute/memorial from his incredible wife:
docs.google.com/file/d/0B_laz41n5h4WbUxIMjhrVVJqV1U/preview

Since he & his wife were both denied life insurance due to serious health issues & Brandon had very little of any value to leave behind for his wife or newborn - if any of you are feeling particularly generous toward a fellow sportsman, you may donate/contribute a little something toward their daughter's (our grandaughter's) future at the following link:
www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/jzz5...book&utm_medium=fb_wall&utm_campaign=dsp_dt10

Last edited:
Looks like IF DESIRED you can simply click-on the giveforward 'Aria's Hope Chest' site to make a donation/contribution & you can easily copy-&-paste the link to the 3-minute video Memorial/Tribute from Brandon's incredible wife Christina IF anyone desires to watch.

Last edited:
May your son's memory be eternal.

May the Lord God bring a spirit of peace to your family, your daughter-in-law, and his beautiful baby girl.

Nick

Having lost both a son and grandson I totally know what your feeling!! Prayers to all your family and with time the pain does get easier to bear.

I am sorry for your loss. Prayers.

Gentleman I know for many, things are tight, but if anyone is willing please help push this amount ($) up;). $50,000 is their goal and they have a way to go yet.

As we now know, this little one and her mother no longer have dad around to support them. There dad, like us, was a fellow pheasant hunter. Also, the son of Henhenrooster.

Thank you for any additional support anyone can give to his grand daughters cause!

https://www.giveforward.com/fundrai...book&utm_medium=fb_wall&utm_campaign=dsp_dt10

Last edited:
The site did not work for me.Nevermind, I got it from Roger's above link. That one worked for me! thanks

Last edited:
The site did not work for me.Nevermind, I got it from Roger's above link. That one worked for me! thanks

Thx for the heads-up Chad! The original link that I posted when initiating this thread should work, but for some reason it does not work/make-the-transfer when simply copied-&-pasted from the body of UPH text (like 1pheas4 must have done). You have to go (or get) to the actual giveforward 'Aria's Hope Chest' site & copy-&-paste directly from the website url in the menu bar for it to work on UPH (or simply click "share" if doing from FB)... :) :(

P.S. THANK YOU 1pheas4 for your Kind Words & vote of confidence! BLESSINGS BRO

Last edited:
Thx for the heads-up Chad! The original link that I posted when initiating this thread should work, but for some reason it does not work/make-the-transfer when simply copied-&-pasted from the body of UPH text (like 1pheas4 must have done). You have to go (or get) to the actual giveforward 'Aria's Hope Chest' site & copy-&-paste directly from the website url in the menu bar for it to work on UPH (or simply click "share" if doing from FB)... :) :(

P.S. THANK YOU 1pheas4 for your Kind Words & vote of confidence! BLESSINGS BRO

Got the link working;). Thank you.
Nick

Last edited:
So sorry for your loss HHR. All the best to you and your family and I can't wait to meet you in SD in December.

Back