Crop Stats for Last week look good

TerryB

Here's the site for the crop report from last week.

http://www.nass.usda.gov/Statistics..._Progress_&_Condition/2011/11cwrelease_39.pdf

if you look at the corn and the beans progress it's VERY encouraging. The silage harvest is just above last year and grain harvest is right at the same percentage harvested as last year same week. If you would have told me in the spring with as wet as it was that we'd be looking at these harvest numbers, I would have said you were crazy........the weather outlook for the next week looks promising as well............

I can't believe how lucky we are getting with the crop progess and the short term weather looks terrific for an early harvest. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Beans have been done for some time now and from the look of things much of the corn has been harvested. With the great weather we are having the remaining corn will be coming out just as fast as they can get to it.

Thanks Terryb. These reports are always nice to see. Greatly appreciated!

Be out there November 4th. Can't wait. Starting to get restless.

I'm driving in Tuesday night to hunt Wednesday thru Sunday........I've been packed for a week!!!!!!!.......O.K maybe 2 weeks............

Back