Colorado Cousin Phez Gathering

BUSTA WOOSTER

The post season cousin Phez blues go better with Pizza and Brewski.
Wanted to throw out an invite for Feb 17th after work gathering. Depending on who is going we will either get together on the north or south side of denver. Looking to meet up with some of the infamous UPHers on here.
Even you Kansas boys are invited, that is if you can handle our great pizza and fine beer!:cheers:
Good Luck to all you gentlemen hunting this weekend! Don't forget to remove the kevlar vest from them wiley birds and take away their escape route! Shoot crooked if you have to!

Let me know if you are interested!

Busta Wooster

Thanks for coordinating Eric. I'm in for Feb. 17-just let me know where and when.

And likewise, good luck to all you last weekend warriors.

PairOfLabs

Dang - I'll have to miss it. Traveling that week. Thankful to have a good job, but it really gets in the way sometimes!

Bump to top-Denver Meeting

So far it looks like only four guys. How about it-pizza, beer, talking about hunting and dogs and guns? How about some of the rest of your forumgators so we can put same faces with those interesting screen names?

Hoping to see you there-once Busta figures out where it is.

PairOfLabs

Sorry Gents, my wife has a faculty meeting that night !!!!:cheers:

Sounds good

If you gents don't mind, I would like to attend this social gathering of braggarts and crooked shooters. Keep me posted, sounds like fun. Thanks guys.

Thank you guys all for the interest.....Sig Mech and Explorer: send me a pm with your general location in town. If we don't have much for the north and south guys: I'm thinking Old Chicagos off of Wadsworth and Hampden or Dino's in arvada (Kipling and Colfax). I'm also open to other ideas!

Old Chicago's

Thursday Night: Old Chicago's off Wadsworth and Hampden....I'll post exact address and phone number for them tues....We'll gather between 7 and 7:30....I'll Check in a little early and grab us a table..
If anyone wants to meet earlier just let me know....
Looking forward to meetin up with you gents and washing down some pizza with a brewski!!:cheers:
Eric

Last edited:
Old Chicago

I'll be there. SigMech-do you want a ride as I'll be going right by your place when I go down Hampden?
PairOfLabs

Glad to hear some of you guys are going to be there!
Location of Old Chicago's
3550 S. Wadsworth blvd
Lakewood
303-988-3414

Captain COOTER: Sorry No Prairie Chicken Pie even if you do make the drive with those stinky tires!

Pair O Labs - I appreciate the offer but I think I'll just meet you there.

Busta - Thanks for setting this up.

You can find me by the bright orange hat!!!!(Great idea PairOfLabs!!)
I'll check in a little before 7p incase anyone is early.....
Old C's is approx 1/2 mile south of Hampden on Wadsworth East side.....

I'M IN!!! Been off the forum a while due to a lot of work lately...Was just checkin in to see if it was still on. Need a break - lookin forward to it - see y'all there! :cheers:

And yeah Steve, we can carpool if you happen to catch this reply in time - I'll leave you a txt msg too! :thumbsup:

How many we got total now???

Hey Eric (BustaWooster). Thanks for coordinating this event-hopefully the first of more to come. I had a great time meeting you, Wilson, SDTEvergreen, and catching up with hen,hen,Rooster and SigMech.
Thanks again and let me know if any of you guys want to get out for some clay birds.
PairOfLabs

Ditto Eric,
Thx 4 taking the initiative to pull off that fun Denver UPH Boys Nite Out together! Great group of guys, the barnyard runnies never got any deeper than a good pr of hunting boots & no banty roosters or alpha "my dog's better than yours" in the pack...I would do it again in a heartbeat! :thumbsup:

Come to think of it, I haven't met a bad apple in the UPH lot yet - a couple Granny Smith tart ones maybe & perhaps one or two with a few goathead prickles to navigate around - but nothing that can't be handled with a little grace & a good sense of humor (cottonmouth-dry or not)! :D :p

I sincerely hope to meet some more UPH'ers & catch up with the rest of you I already know at the DENVER PHEASANTS FOREVER BANQUET on SATURDAY/MARCH 26TH!!! Looking forward to another great night of comraderie between fellow phez-chasers centered around giving something back to the birds that we all love!!! :cheers:

Back