Colorado Cousin Phez Gathering

Gents: Thx for a great gathering last pm. Very educational and great to put some faces with names together. Hopefully, we will all be able to make the PF dinner. Soon after that we'll have another of colorado's finest redneck gathering:D
Great way to top off a great season!

A good time was had by all.

Well, I got to admit it, I went to this social gathering with a little intrepedation. I was figuring that as the "new guy" I would be catching all the flak and a good dose of ribbing, and I gotta tell ya, these fine gentlemen exceeded all my expectations!
Just kidding boys. Every so often you get to meet a great bunch of people with a common interest and it feels like you've known them forever. This was such a night. Good people, good talk and lots of laughs. I would do it again in a heartbeat.
Eric, I thank you again for setting this up. Ya done good! Tom, it was good to see you again. Just might take you up on the offer for clays. Steve, Wilson and Roger, you guys are a credit to our sport.
I would walk a field with any of you gentlemen, just as long as it's SOUTH OF YUMA.

@Sig_Mech: HAHAHA-LMAO, don't remember who got that "south of Yuma" thing started, but sure had me rolling on the floor w/tears be4 the night was over - especially since I don't even hunt in Yuma! For all you lurkers out there, everyone knows that all good pheasant hunting in CO takes place in a tiny little spot way south of Yuma, way-way-way-way south of Yuma (especially when you're not quite sure yet who it is you're talking to)... :D :p

All I know is, I'm going the other way to pitch my tent in that huge, happy RV village! I hear even some nudie hunters may be headed your way next yr... :eek: ;) :10sign: :cheers:

Last edited:
south of yuma

WELL, as normal, i'm the first one up and the last one to the fight,, hehe

I had a good time and for the most part the guys were A-OK ,first class , but all had fatal flaws in their character ; They all own LAB'S , If
my friends knew i was drinking with lab guys , i"d be drummed out of the Setter world.
let me know when the next one is.
see me south of Yuma.

Hey Wilson, since you reminded us, do you want to coordinate a time/place? I would certainly try to come. Last year's location of Old Chicago in Lakewood would still be fine for me. Maybe if we held it down by Park Meadows we could convince some of the Springs members to drive up and join us.
Regards,
P.O.L.

How about up at Bruces in Severence?:):cheers:

get together

Just post when & where and I will be there. hope it's on the south side as I have to come up from colo springs. thanks :cheers::cheers:

Hey Kevin,
If you want to try to coordinate a night up at Bruce's for the northern contingency, I'll try to come up and meet you. We can talk about pointing labs and you can fill me in on how Ike's doing. I'll fill you in on Parker who is one year old today, from Larry Kimble's kennel. Parker was one of those two pups that Larry had with him at the APLA event at Teal Lodge last May.
POL

lets do it then!! What is good for everybody? Friday or Saturday night and what weekend? ......I am easy......:cheers:

Back