Chilled out hunting friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nugent

Hunting friend.Liberal, must have can over camper, like rock music, non big game hunter, likes labs, camping in the boonies, having a few pops, beers, good conversationalist, some what educated, not a frugal type, must be willing to be chill, and cool.

Nugent

No right wads.Must be willing to spend money. Hunting is not cheap. I also, don't pay to hunt.

Nugent

Liberal, or somewhat liberal, is good.No hard core , right wing individuals. I've got a friend who owns a ranch out east, good place to stay, although very rustic.Exellent ground.Also, a ranch North of Lewistown, but that place has a hard core cowboy running it, so it's never a sure thing.

Nugent

Yeah, an old hippie came out hunting with me.We had a great time.He drove a 67 Ford truck, and was pretty good at getting permission, which is sort of an art.We didn't pay a dime, to hunt.We had good, solid hunting.

Tbear

UPH Master
I’m just going to say I will be hunting with some friends that are left some that are center and some that are right. Open up your world a little. Contrary to what the media says we can all get along. Or Skip politics and hunting it’s a bad combination . Talk dogs and birds.

Nugent

I used to hunt all the time, with a right wing rube.He was a good friend, and I taught him how to Bird hunt. He has to stop hunting , do to health reasons.His family has a ranch near Roy Montana.We really took a lot of birds off that place.

Nugent

I’m just going to say I will be hunting with some friends that are left some that are center and some that are right. Open up your world a little. Contrary to what the media says we can all get along. Or Skip politics and hunting it’s a bad combination . Talk dogs and birds.
Yes I agree, I never talk about politics, but I enjoy liberal people. People who can appreciate classic rock, knock on doors, pound brush, drink beer, hunt geese, buy gas, and chocolate, that's what it's about.

Frank C

Trust me Goose - there are ALOT of right-wingers that enjoy and excel at what you listed. Not sure about your comments or mind-set. :confused:

Frank

Miforester

I am the cousin of goose.He is a really good hunter, and a great engineer.
If you are Gooses cousin then why has the original post switched to Nugent? Evidently your family tree and cyber tree look the same as a utility pole, just sayin

david0311

I’m a cousin of goose-????

Good god!!
But does remind me of many years ago serving arrest warrants in the Minneapolis area—
‘Had confirmed the person we wanted was home by having a dispatcher with a very nice/sexy voice call and vamp him
knocking on door person appeared but would not come to door
When I called him by name (don’t remember the name now!) let’s just use Duck?!
His response honest to god was—-I’m not Duck I’m my brother!!!
I turned to the other officer and asked did that dumb #@%&& @#$^ really say I’m my brother
Any relations in that area Goose/Nugent?

Nugent

I’m a cousin of goose-????

Good god!!
But does remind me of many years ago serving arrest warrants in the Minneapolis area—
‘Had confirmed the person we wanted was home by having a dispatcher with a very nice/sexy voice call and vamp him
knocking on door person appeared but would not come to door
When I called him by name (don’t remember the name now!) let’s just use Duck?!
His response honest to god was—-I’m not Duck I’m my brother!!!
I turned to the other officer and asked did that dumb #@%&& @#$^ really say I’m my brother
Any relations in that area Goose/Nugent?
I dont understand what your program is.There is no need to be snippy.

Status
Not open for further replies.