Chaps

I only live a few miles from where Wicks were located at and sure miss being able to go and they would sew and do about anything that pertained to hunting clothes and etc. Still use there chaps and a lot of other stuff they made as there stuff seemed to last for a long time. Bought quite a bit of there stuff in there going out of business sale several years ago.

I have used the Stone Creek chaps for hunting and dog training for the last couple of years. Absolutely no complaints. Stone Creek Hounds Hunting And Pet Supplies

Got my Cabelas Dry-Plus Upland Chaps today and they are very nice. Certainly a little harder to get on and off than the full length zippered ones I had but I don't think they are too difficult to get on and off. I guess their performance will tell "the rest of the story". I mainly use chaps to keep the pickers & stickers out of my pants and to keep me dry in wet weather and add a little warmth on very cold days. I also use them a lot in the spring field trials as it seems we always have a few trials when it's raining. For $39.99 I think they are a good buy.

Back