Bobs birthday!!!!!

gsp4life

I just noticed it was bobs birthday today. Normally he is the first guy on here to say happy birthday to everyone else. Well now its his turn. And i'm the first. So hey bob have a great birthday and many more to come. Best wishes derrick and family. SO EVERYONE CHIME IN AND WISH BOB A HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Happy Birthday Bob, we hope you have a fantastic birthday and have many more.

Chuck and Vick

Happy Birthday Bob! Glad you're part of the group! Hope you have many more!:10sign:

Rod

Hope you had a good one and thanks for helping make UPH what it is.

Damit i can never get it right. Oh well bob maybe next year

It is 10:18 at night here, you people are most likely all are sleeping. But I want thank all of you for the kind wishes. Thank you again.........Bob

George, I really think I am the senior (age) member, I was 76 yesterday and If there is somebody older then me. Please speak up and tells us..........Bob

that right bob because you hold the position of being the oldest

Bob,

In doing some looking around the site it appears that very few members have put a birth date in their profile. Guess it's just us old guys that are proud of our age. Even though I'm 12 years behind you I'll bet there aren't many older than me either. Beside, we're not old, we're just more experienced! :thumbsup:

George

Well I'll confess, I normally don't post things like this. I got a Combo Christmas and Birthday present from my wife with my 53 year old son as her advisor. It is a Remingtom Premier 28 gauge, 28 inch barrels, 5 choke tubes O/U. It weighs a about 6.4 pounds just the way I like them.

George knows I'm a 28 inch barrel guy. The only draw back the chokes are all made by Briley. But they don't make a 28 gauge Improved Modified. I like to use my 28's on Pheasant and the IM choke is normally in my second barrel. The first is straight Modified. As far I can find nobody makes much for a 28, to small a demand for that gauge.

Remember people, the only difference between a 28 and lets say a 12 gauge is one shoots 1 1/4 ounce of shot compared to 3/4 ounce of shot. I can get the same speeds and all that stuff out of the 28. I have killed many a rooster dead with a 28 and as soon as I can I want to get the new one on the Trap Range........Bob

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Bob..... Sounds like a sweet gun, I'd take one. I want one in every caliber and gauge.

Sorry I missed your birthday Bob. I hope you and Tony celebrate many more in the years to come! :cheers:

Back