Blackclound27 needs help right away

benilleboy

He ruined our family thanksgiving wildy shaking his rump. He's got his disco groove back by playing Just Dance 2. It give me unpleasent images in my head and i know im going to have nightmares. Whatever happen to the good old family hunt. Now we have to watch him play Just Dance 2 instead of making fun of him for being a lousy shot.

He ruined our family thanksgiving wildy shaking his rump. He's got his disco groove back by playing Just Dance 2. It give me unpleasent images in my head and i know im going to have nightmares. Whatever happen to the good old family hunt. Now we have to watch him play Just Dance 2 instead of making fun of him for being a lousy shot.

oh man... way to go for next years thanksgiving memory lane.

blackcloud... you never give up do you?

i think i can offically declare blackcloud to be the village idiot on this forum.

bennelliboy had the high score!!! not me. did you have a bad itch or were you pretending to be micheal jackson:D wow what a day. the crap was deep and the nonsense was non stop:p

bennelliboy i have photos of you playing. if i could find the right usb cable your photo goes on the forum. whats it worth to you:p it better be worth a lot after the whip cream in my beard while sleeping off your moms wonderful turkey dinner.

Hey birdman no one picks on my brother:mad: Oh wait what am I saying keep up the good work:thumbsup: Theres alot of junk in blackclouds trunk:D

I'd be careful benille (bad shot) boy. Paybacks a B#@&* and blackcloud knows how to get even:)

Theres a few people on here that need to grow up and quit turning jokes into gay remarks very unclassy. Kinda makes me wonder if your really that uneducated. Maybe I took it the wrong way if so sorry.

bb boy i took any inventory of my stuff. currently you have both my hunting blinds, 3 dozen goose decoys. i turkey decoy or maybe half of it and use 2 of my tree stands when i'm not aroud. i would be nice to your kind uncle.

Theres a few people on here that need to grow up and quit turning jokes into gay remarks very unclassy. Kinda makes me wonder if your really that uneducated. Maybe I took it the wrong way if so sorry.

grow up?

it was a joke, wasnt intented to make you a gay person for stating that. lots of people say things and dont realize what they said til after the fact.

chill out. i say stupid things and people turn it around and make fun. i dont take it personal.

grow up?

it was a joke, wasnt intented to make you a gay person for stating that. lots of people say things and dont realize what they said til after the fact.

chill out. i say stupid things and people turn it around and make fun. i dont take it personal.

I figured you were joking birdman. SORRY:eek: Got to remember I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed:D I'll chill out and go to my happy place:)

bb boy i took any inventory of my stuff. currently you have both my hunting blinds, 3 dozen goose decoys. i turkey decoy or maybe half of it and use 2 of my tree stands when i'm not aroud. i would be nice to your kind uncle.

No BBoy only has one hunting blind neighbor has the other after the wind storm:D He almost got a deer out of your tree stand tonight something you've never done:p I like the goose decoys they really work too. Why don't you leave that fox pro thing so I can use it.

Hey guy's, when is the reality show!!! Your family could make some bank as long as someone doesn't bury it in the dirt and forget where they put it!!!! LOL:cheers:

what a day. you wouldnt believe some of the topics discussed. coots camel in somolia story was the winner. maybe you guys could get him to tell the story

Back