***Bird Dog Bunkhouse 2018***

dukxdog

Hey guys,

I have my slots figured out for the 2018 South Dakota pheasant season at my hunting house. Most of my dates have been filled with hunters who were here 2016 and 2017. I get many repeat hunters who are now friends. Some of the hunters post here on UltimatePheasantHunting.

We had good hunting last season even though the reports from other areas in SD were pretty poor. I personally averaged 2.63 roosters per day for the days I hunted. I bought three 10 day licenses and hunted 30 days. This was mainly on public lands.

The dates I have available are (five night slots):

October 19-23 for $450 *6 slots available

October 24-28 for $450 *6 slots available

October 29- Nov 2 for $650 (includes 3 meals per day) ***Three spots available***

November is FULL

Dec 1- season end for $450 per five night slot ***choice of dates available***

***These prices are for the service specified.
I do not have private land included in these prices.
I am not a guide or outfitter.
I can get you in contact with outfitters who charge $200/day/gun.

PM me if you are interested in wild rooster hunting for 2018. Here are photos all taken in 2017 season.

References gladly furnished from 2017 hunters!

Bring your dogs as I have a nice barn I built with indoor kennels having outside individual runs for each dog.

Thanks for looking,
Bobby

IMG_5471.jpg

IMG_5428.jpg

IMG_5372.jpg

IMG_5376.jpg

IMG_5499.jpg

IMG_E5426.jpg

Last edited:
I'll be away hunting until March 4 so if you want info or reservations please contact me after that date. Thanks!

Back home from Africa hunt.

I have updated house availability:

October 19-23 for $450 *3 slots available*

October 24-28 for $450 *6 slots available*

October 29- Nov 2 for $650 (includes 3 meals per day) ***ONE spot available***

November 3-9 for $910 (includes 3 meals per day) ***ONE spot available***

December dates are open and flexible

Thanks for looking!

IMG_5921.jpg

Last edited:

October 19-23 for $450 *FULL*

October 29- Nov 2 for $650 (includes 3 meals per day) *FULL*

November 3-9 for $910 (includes 3 meals per day) ***ONE spot available***

Thanks for looking!

November 3-9 for $910 (includes 3 meals per day) *FULL*

Thanks for looking!

October 24-28 for $450 *5 slots available*

Thanks for looking!

Where is the housing located? How many does it sleep. looking at First week of december possibly. Thanks, Willy 801 318 2616

I was at Bobby's last year end of October to early November. Bobby is a great host and just an all around good guy to hunt with. I can also vouch for his cooking, be careful, you can gain weight from eating his tasty meals. Sorry I am not going to make it back this year, I really enjoyed my time there. Bobby, feel free to use me as a reference, you still have my phone#.
Hope to see you again,
Pat from KS

I was at Bobby's last year end of October to early November. Bobby is a great host and just an all around good guy to hunt with. I can also vouch for his cooking, be careful, you can gain weight from eating his tasty meals. Sorry I am not going to make it back this year, I really enjoyed my time there. Bobby, feel free to use me as a reference, you still have my phone#.
Hope to see you again,
Pat from KS

Thanks Pat. Really enjoyed having you out hunting.

Time is closing in. Talk to your dog and get in on the fun! Four good spots available 10/24-28 for you and friends.

Thanks Joel for taking these October openings. Looks like the last October spots are spoken for.

I still have December wide open. Hunting is always good in December. Just never know if the weather is nice or cold. Either way there is a good place to stay with good times to be had for pheasant hunters. Send me a message.

Last edited:
I stayed at Bobby’s house this year for the first time and had a great time. The man knows how to hunt pheasant and is a wealth of information on how to hunt them. I was lucky enough to ride around with him for part of a day and I’m sure he was tired of all my questions, but he answered all of them. I highly recommend the Birddog Bunkhouse!

Back