Basketball Kansas

Let's see, KU should have an easier time against MI than they would have against VCU and VCU lost by 25 to MI and they were never in the game. I think I would be a little more worried about the Maize and Blue and the roll they are on.:)

Let's see, KU should have an easier time against MI than they would have against VCU and VCU lost by 25 to MI and they were never in the game. I think I would be a little more worried about the Maize and Blue and the roll they are on.:)

It is all about the matchups in march. Ku would have a problem with VCU and their pressure. How MI handled VCU will have no bearing on the game with KU. If KU plays the game like they did the second half sunday, they won't be beat. The reason MI smoked VCU was their guards broke the press. Baskets come easy when you do that. They won't be as easy against KU. KU is the best defensive team in the nation. Reliford is probably the best defender. If we don't give up a bunch of transition baskets it will be a good game.

I would agree KU is a good defensive team. i would also say that if they continue to turn the ball over like they have been that will lead to those easy transition baskets and that will not be good for Kansas.

It is all about the matchups in march. Ku would have a problem with VCU and their pressure. How MI handled VCU will have no bearing on the game with KU. If KU plays the game like they did the second half sunday, they won't be beat. The reason MI smoked VCU was their guards broke the press. Baskets come easy when you do that. They won't be as easy against KU. KU is the best defensive team in the nation. Reliford is probably the best defender. If we don't give up a bunch of transition baskets it will be a good game.

McClemore better show up for KU if they want to make a serious run.

Ditto!!!!:cheers:

Man there is a bunch of pressure on that kid. As good of a coach as Self is, I think he missed the boat when he didn't put the kid in to shoot a couple of three's at the end of the game sunday. It was obvious we were winning and if he could have eased into a couple it might have taken a little pressure off. He really seems like a good kid. Humble, with a bunch of hopes of his family on his back. I hope he does well for himself. He does not look comfortable out there.

Man there is a bunch of pressure on that kid. As good of a coach as Self is, I think he missed the boat when he didn't put the kid in to shoot a couple of three's at the end of the game sunday. It was obvious we were winning and if he could have eased into a couple it might have taken a little pressure off. He really seems like a good kid. Humble, with a bunch of hopes of his family on his back. I hope he does well for himself. He does not look comfortable out there.

There is a bunch of pressure on him, that's for sure. He has been touted to be a number one pick and playing on the biggest stage cannot be easy... It's only going to get worse.

Man that was a disaster. Trey Burke hit some thirty foot shots. That was a bush league nut check by Johnson in the first half. I am glad he is gone. Bill should have left Tharpe in and we probably win. Johnson had his head up his arse the entire game. To lead by 14 and lose is horrible. Self was out coached in the last 3 minutes or so. Go Shockers

Man that was a disaster. Trey Burke hit some thirty foot shots. That was a bush league nut check by Johnson in the first half. I am glad he is gone. Bill should have left Tharpe in and we probably win. Johnson had his head up his arse the entire game. To lead by 14 and lose is horrible. Self was out coached in the last 3 minutes or so. Go Shockers

Oh I dont know, I imagine you were a Johnson fan during the ISU game... :) Johnson's nut punch was embarassing. You arent the only KU fan that is glad to see him go. I really wonder what they will look like with Withey gone. He really is a great college center. Dont think he will be much at the next level but....

But DAMN what a fun game to watch.

Well, you have at least one team from Kansas going to the final 4 !!!! Who is Ohio State??? Shocken the World!!!:thumbsup:

That was a good game, Glad for the Shockers.:thumbsup:

Great run!! They deserved more!! Got the nation and Louisvilles attention!!!:10sign::10sign: SHOCKERS!!!

Back