Back in Action

Lazer-UPH

UPH Guru
We migrated all of the UPH forum data to a new server and we ran into an error on the new import after migration.

The data we migrated is from Tuesday, April 16, 2013. We apologize for taking down the forum for 2 weeks, but it was our goal not to lose any of our user past data.

We work hard here at UPH and from time to time things happen. This time we ran into a few issues that took us time to resolve, but rest assured we solved them.

We are migrating the data to a new version of the forum software sometime this month. We needed to move the data to a new server first.

-WEBGUY and The Evil Apprentice

Missing Posts

Looks to be missing Posts ! Will they be updated later or are they gone forever?

Thanks for all your hard work, really missed the site while it was down!

Looks to be missing Posts ! Will they be updated later or are they gone forever?

I rolled back to the date of Tuesday, April 16, 2013. There may be missing data from a day or 2. The last copy I attempted to load last week was corrupt and I would have had to start over from scratch. Not bad considering.

Webguy

What changed??? looks the same to me. Not bitching just asking.:)

New servers. Think back to work and home when you upgrade software and how older programs work and conflict with the newest version, etc. That's the same thing that happened here.

We are prepping for the forum upgrade and this was Step 1 of 3. Step 1 is complete.

Webguy

Fair enough I was just wanting to know. And yes I understand. Big thank you for the effort .:cheers::10sign:

Thanks for the hard work!

Good work Gents. It appears seamless from where I sit.

Back