B&P Ammo

If you do a little research into how B&P manufacturer's their ammo it's no surprise that they came out #1.

To be honest though in all fairness to other manufacturer's. All of the premium ammo out there regardless of brand performs way better than we ever will as wingshooters. We still have to put the gun in the right place or brand of ammo is a moot point. ;)

Well said.

It's only at the extreme range where the difference in premium ammo makes a difference. Even though I try to keep my shots on wild birds within 50 yds or so, if you see a leg dropped or a pricked bird, it's nice to have confidence that your shells are up to a long anchor shot if you are.

Me and my brother ordered 3 cases of shells from b&p for our 28 gauges. We went out to the range to shoot my brothers new franchi 48al. Third shot the extractor pulled the brass off of the shell. Did it to 3 other shells total and lossened the brass off about 10 more. I don't think its safe to load them more than 1 at a time so it looks like I'll be shooting all with my sxs. Has anyone else experienced this with b&p?

To be honest, I have never fired any B&P shell in anything other than a SXS or O/U. I did give a box of the MB long range to my buddy and he shot them in his 870 without problem though.

Back