Any Ithaca model 37 fans on here?

Awesome photo Cheesy, nice looking old girl. Somebody has taken care of her..very nice shape still

Onpoint-I refinished the wood on that one when I got it 7 years ago.

Went to an auction this morning in southeast Kansas that had an "Ithaca 37 20 guage, Imp Cyl". Got there and it was a late 40's vintage, no bluing left on bottom of receiver, barely any on the top, barrel was missing most of its bluing as well. Stock had a tang crack as well as a big chunk missing from the forend, and the shell carrier was tweaked on one side. It went for $330, about $200 more than I was willing to go in that condition.

They had a minty Model 12 Winchester as well that went for $500 as well. I'm not a Model 12 expert by any means, but it looked like a plane jane field grade gun.

I love my model 12's for sure. That's about the going rate for a field grade in fairly good shape.

I'm still looking for a 37 Ultra Featherlight in 20ga with the 25" Imp Cyl barrel vent rib.

Like this, it's just more money then I want to spend

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=245569156

Wish I had known, I sold one last year. U prefix, and Sid Bell grip cap. So light it was difficult for me, to maintain swing, pump so smooth it worked one handed John Wayne style.

Wish I had known, I sold one last year. U prefix, and Sid Bell grip cap. So light it was difficult for me, to maintain swing, pump so smooth it worked one handed John Wayne style.

That's just my luck...LOL

16ga Ithaca

I have a 16ga Ithaca 37 pre 1950 for sale, the stock and forearm are not original 28" plain barrel. My father purchased it used in the mid 1940's because the seller had 2 boxes of shells for it. Shotshells were hard to come by during WWII. I haven't use it in 30 years make me an offer. email paulpskp@aol.com. I live in central Wisconsin.

I have a 16ga Ithaca 37 pre 1950 for sale, the stock and forearm are not original 28" plain barrel. My father purchased it used in the mid 1940's because the seller had 2 boxes of shells for it. Shotshells were hard to come by during WWII. I haven't use it in 30 years make me an offer. email paulpskp@aol.com. I live in central Wisconsin.

Paul, this should probably go in the "Classifieds". Want me to move it?

Is it marked 2 3/4" chamber? what choke does it have?

Just picked up a 12 ga featherlight. 28" barrel, Modified and vent rib. Its about a 1974 gun and in pretty good condition. Found it on the used gun rack at Cabela's for $280. I'm amazed at how nice and smooth the action is. I bought it because I didn't have an pump and have always been intrigued by the Model 37's. My initial thought was to used it in "pump gun" shoots we have at our club. But I have come to like it so much, it may make the cut and go to South Dakota in November.

I have a 1970's 12ga Model 37. Its my main pheasant gun. I bought a Benelli and could not hit squat with it. I tried a Beretta same thing. I bought a Remington 11-87 and that was ok but i keep going back to my Model 37. I love that gun!!

Ithaca Sling Swivel set

I have some new Uncle Mike's sling swivel sets for M37 Ithaca shotguns. They are no longer made. They attach to the barrel lug & of course the stock. Some models require drilling & tapping the lug. I have a 3" model that was factory ready. $20 to your door. 608-987-2466

Back