Adrian Peterson Collectible

Dakotazeb

I'm a Vikings fan and hate all the bashing they have been taking, but you have to admit this is pretty good!

cid_0DAAF19B5E4F4057A7D426D41C364CC.jpg
[/IMG]

Adrian loses the ball and turnover. Vikes Challenges the call.

"after reviewing the play, the ball was loose before any contact to the ground, the play stands and vikings will be charged with a Timeout"

Adrians new nickname. Butterfingers.

I'm a Vikings fan and hate all the bashing they have been taking, but you have to admit this is pretty good!

cid_0DAAF19B5E4F4057A7D426D41C364CC.jpg
[/IMG]

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That hit's hard because I'm a huge Vikings fan, and we were sooooo close to kicking a game winning field goal to go to the Super Bowl. I've been in denial ever since. I couldn't believe how I went from high fiving everyone in the room, to going upstairs and just sitting with my daughter because at least she could make me smile at such a horrible moment. We could have beaten the Colts to, that's what stinks.......

If you people think Back Ahmon Green was with the Seahawks. He was just like AP always fumbling, but darn good running back. The Seahawks traded him to the Packers. Somebody in the Packer Coaching Staff took Green and taught him how to carry the ball in the NFL and not Fumble all the time. Now Why Can't somebody on the Viking Coaching Staff do the same for AP. I would say at this point very very poor coaching on the part of the Vikes.........Bob

If you people think Back Ahmon Green was with the Seahawks. He was just like AP always fumbling, but darn good running back. The Seahawks traded him to the Packers. Somebody in the Packer Coaching Staff took Green and taught him how to carry the ball in the NFL and not Fumble all the time. Now Why Can't somebody on the Viking Coaching Staff do the same for AP. I would say at this point very very poor coaching on the part of the Vikes.........Bob

Maybe thats AP problem he went and got advice from the packer coaching staff. Am sure they would of told him the proper way to hang onto the football (away from the body):D

crazy thing is i don't remeber him having that problem at ou wonder if someone changed something about how he ran with the ball once he got to the vikes? :confused:

crazy thing is i don't remeber him having that problem at ou wonder if someone changed something about how he ran with the ball once he got to the vikes? :confused:

Part of the problem is that in the NFL today, stripping the ball has become an art form and something that is regularly practiced. He needs to adapt to holding the ball in such a way as to protect it more that's all. It has to be second nature.

That is exactly what I'm talking about Birdshooter. You seem to be the only one that understands it can be taught to hold on to it properly. There one heck of a difference between collage ball and the pro's. In the Pro's they have old defensive pro's that specialize in making you fumble........Bob

Part of the problem is that in the NFL today, stripping the ball has become an art form and something that is regularly practiced. He needs to adapt to holding the ball in such a way as to protect it more that's all. It has to be second nature.
Very true and IMO, it cheapens the game. Nobody tackles anymore. It's all about stripping the ball. Just like QB's have to play smart and throw the ball away at times, backs and receivers are gonna have to adjust to the way defenses play now and realize that protecting the ball is more important than fighting for that extra yard. It's just too costly.

Back