A must have for the redneck

OH' Heavens to Mergatroid, That is sharp and funny best laugh I had all day. That was really great.---Bob

One little known fact about Red Green, is that I, Maynard Reece Byrd, taught him most of all he knows. Also, he's quite a stud, isn't he?

that was good i needed that thanks

One little known fact about Red Green, is that I, Maynard Reece Byrd, taught him most of all he knows. Also, he's quite a stud, isn't he?

Well, let me put it simple then... Your the man Maynard.

Sweet flick... I love youtube.

A few years ago I had to make a sixteen foot long extension for my Milwaukee Sawzall. It was air cooled and dust protected. I wrote on the side of the machine, "Red Green eat your heart out." There is a fair amount of duct tape(a Red Green tradition) on the machine.

MR, I'm curious about the application for this tools use. Can you elaborate?

Curious minds have to know.

A long long story, but to make it short---- We had a broken grain auger in a tube in a grain bin with a cone pit. When we tried to pull the auger for replacement a gate got wedged and we could not go in or out. If we could make a cut on a piece of metal we could save having to call in the grain vac to empty the entire contents of the bin. It worked.

Curious minds have to know.

A long long story, but to make it short---- We had a broken grain auger in a tube in a grain bin with a cone pit. When we tried to pull the auger for replacement a gate got wedged and we could not go in or out. If we could make a cut on a piece of metal we could save having to call in the grain vac to empty the entire contents of the bin. It worked.

Thanks Maynard, sounds like just another day on the farm (breaking and fixing).

Back