70 years ago today...

Spence

Pearl Harbor... Never Forget our Fallen.

They paid dearly for their evil decisions(Japan). Hail to all those who lost their lives on that day and to those who revenged those deaths until the end of the war. God Bless you all.

Many fell that day and many more in the days after until the end of the war. what about the hollocaust? What a time of hell on earth. Gald to live and be free in these times.

Honor those that sacrificed by never forgeting your freedoms!

Thank you Vets!:cheers:

Many fell that day and many more in the days after until the end of the war. what about the hollocaust? What a time of hell on earth. Gald to live and be free in these times.

Honor those that sacrificed by never forgeting your freedoms!

Thank you Vets!:cheers:

Amen brother AMEN

Thank you Vets.:10sign:
Story time I had a friend who's grandpa was at pearl harbor. Told us about the attack said he got a crash course on how to use a ships machine gun about 5 seconds worth of training. If I remember right he shoot down 8 zero's got all sorts of medals. Said it was like shooting ducks:) Thank God the USA was full of heros back then:thumbsup::10sign:

Pearl Harbor... Never Forget our Fallen.

I have had the distinct privilege to meet several Pearl Harbor survivors. Today I have seen several pictures of these veterans. In the 70 years that have past between the today and the pictures in 1941, I have concluded that the Loyalty, Dedication and Honor of these veterans are even stronger today…

Back