2nd sporting clays fun shoot/get together

mustistuff, Tell you what, I will give you 1/8th a point for every year you are older than me, so my question to you is what is your age so I can calculate your handicap:) :cheers:

Jim,
Glad you got your gun fixed. Hate having a firearm down for any length of time. I used to carry little parts in my shooting bag. I think I'll throw them back in after your incident.
After bird season winds down I'll give you a chance to even up the score.

You're right about everybody getting prepped for birds and big game. So maybe when the dull month of February and March roll around we can do this again.

Spence I really don't think you need a handicap. That little 28 of yours seemed to knock them down pretty well.... But if you guys want to work out a handicap by all means do so..... :) Dan might have you boys in the age department though....

Matt,
February or March might be a good time to have another get together , we just need to get a date so some of the guys can give their wives the date 6-7 months out so they can get permission and they can get all of the honey do's done before than so they might be able to come :) :cheers:

Jim,
I see March 1st as a good day to pick. Plus snow should be stopped by then.... It is a Saturday. Just pick the spot and we can run with it. Since it is still season at the pet and shoots maybe some would want to shoot a few flying targets with feathers...... it is a ways off but i am already looking forward to it....

Spence,
You can ride down with Dan and I if you want.... Gas from Denver down and back will be covered....

Back