2012-Colorado Cousin Phez Gathering

it is hard to make a party when you give only a week ;some guys only check once a week here ; let's set this one in loveland for a month from this sat. ; how about march 24th ,that is a sat 7pm.........[/QUOT

You all do what you want to do ,,,:p I am Snow Goose hunting on Sunday, by Jumbo,,:)

Last edited:
OK, I've got Saturday, March 24, at 7 PM at Applebees Loveland on my calendar now and will plan on being there.

How about Saturday, March 31 for the south meeting in Castle Rock for south Denver Metro and any Springs folks who can come up?
Regards,
POL

place

i know the owner of elk mountain brewing, parker, co ;i'll talk to him on monday or someone else mit have an idea.

Elk Mtn Brewing in Parker is fine but if you want to make it Castle Rock to try to get more of the Springs folks up there is Rockyard Brewing Co at 880 W. Castleton Rd in Castle Rock. 303-814-9273 and www.Rockyard.com
Either of those is fine with me for Sat. March 31 7 pm. 6 would be even better.
Regards
POL

Loveland

I'm in for March 24 in Loveland at Applebee's 7 PM located at 213 E. 29th St.
(corner of HWY 287 & 29th St).
Kevin, you can make your goose pit by 5Am ( LOL) You've done it before!:)

Kevin, you can make your goose pit by 5Am ( LOL) You've done it before!:)

Not if i am drinking the night before!!:cheers::p We have 500 decoys to set up, before sunrise,,,,

applebee's

chime in if your going

Hope you guy's have a great time! Would like to meet up with you all!!! I guess I am suppose to pick up the ol' ball and chain at DIA at 7 !!!!! Who knows if that will stand!!! Hope I am not sitting at the Airport for hours like last time!!! Just can't afford the Airport drink prices!!!! Have a great time fella's!!!!:cheers:

OK so what actually took place dudes, did I already miss out on the party or not???
Finally back in the loop & I'm still game for another CO UPH get-together even if you partied without me... :cheers:

Hen, Hen, Rooster;
Well we had 3 BRAVE souls turn out at Applebee's! Told some lies and some truth, LOL. Had a nice time but would have been better with a larger turnout. Anytime!:cheers:

Back