2012-Colorado Cousin Phez Gathering

wilson

OK, HERE is the new one ;let's do one in castle rock for north denver ,colorado springs guys and a loveland one for the northern denver-greely guys .
I think i'll do both !!

Is'nt there a Elk brewery in castle rock?I'll make him do us right!!!!

maybe high tail can chim in on that!

Bruce's is a dive but has good balls and beer!!!

dive in with opinions ;

Last edited:
I'll try to attend both so let's make sure they are not on the same night. Either during the week or on a weekend is OK with me.
P.O.L.

OK No Bruces!!!

Then it has to be Hooters on I-25 by the Harley shop!!!:p

When i am listening to all your lies at least there will be something good to look at!!!:thumbsup::cheers: :):):)

Last edited:
AS LONG AS THE J.V. TEAM IS NOT WORKING!!! LOL!!:cheers:

I claim discrimination

I looked in my email and I didn't see my first class airplane reservations from you guys for this get together. And to think I was going to invite you all up for a SuperBowl party and shovel some snow with us.:D

I looked in my email and I didn't see my first class airplane reservations from you guys for this get together. And to think I was going to invite you all up for a SuperBowl party and shovel some snow with us.:D

All of us will fly coach to save you some money and we can meet in Anchorage at the Bush Company!!!!:10sign:

Fellow UPH's....good to hear the activity going on. I apologize for my quiteness......too much time playing/hunting angry birds...hahaha
I am all in.
Not sure what the talk has been for a denver (north or south of town), any one in for a shooting the **** Feb 29th or March 1st? Thoughts?

Looks like nobody wants to commit to a date! I'm here until the 20th, then off to shoot:) (photo) some wild animals in South Africa! Be back March 12 and hopefully the date and place (Hooters?) is after that!:cheers:

Looks like nobody wants to commit to a date! I'm here until the 20th, then off to shoot:) (photo) some wild animals in South Africa! Be back March 12 and hopefully the date and place (Hooters?) is after that!:cheers:

I am open to when and were but there doesnt seem to be to many interested,

They may figure if they have to many beers they might give up there honey holes were they get all there birds! :p:D

Or there wifey wont let them go to Hooters?? :p:D

OK We have Applebees,,,,, Loveland
Friday or Saturday evening? What Time??? 7:00?

OK-Applebees-Loveland-Friday night 2/17-7:00PM
I'll go.
Tom--P.O.L.

I'm in class till 9 PM Friday night but if everyone can change to saturday night
it will work for me--- Otherwise have a great time!:cheers:

date

it is hard to make a party when you give only a week ;some guys only check once a week here ; let's set this one in loveland for a month from this sat. ; how about march 24th ,that is a sat 7pm.........

Back