2011 bear hunt is over

There were several riding high horses on the first page of this thread. Congratulations on the bears.

I only read the first couple pages of this thread, so what's taken place after that I'm not sure.

Here's what you agreed to when we all signed on to be a member

"
This is a FREE service and private community and we expect a fun, friendly and positive posting patterns in this community. We do not want a complaint or argumentative oriented culture. "

I'll admit I'm a slow learner and have fired up the board on occasion. I have been on inter-net talk forums for better then 10 years(now that's a slow learner). I will tell you this, the negative comments can and do drive some folks away. I think we will agree that cnggack's trail photo's have been very popular with members. If you want to continue to enjoy them. I would leave the negative comments out. I wouldn't be surprised if his trail picture posts become less because of this one thread. I hope not, but I wouldn't blame him. A person becomes gun shy of being in someones sights when you post. I no longer post many hunting pics myself, for fear that someone is going to try and turn those pictures against me or start with the negative comments.

I say thanks to cnggack for the great bear reports all though the season and sharing your hunt with us all.

Onpoint

I only read the first couple pages of this thread, so what's taken place after that I'm not sure.

Here's what you agreed to when we all signed on to be a member

"
This is a FREE service and private community and we expect a fun, friendly and positive posting patterns in this community. We do not want a complaint or argumentative oriented culture. "

I'll admit I'm a slow learner and have fired up the board on occasion. I have been on inter-net talk forums for better then 10 years(now that's a slow learner). I will tell you this, the negative comments can and do drive some folks away. I think we will agree that cnggack's trail photo's have been very popular with members. If you want to continue to enjoy them. I would leave the negative comments out. I wouldn't be surprised if his trail picture posts become less because of this one thread. I hope not, but I wouldn't blame him. A person becomes gun shy of being in someones sights when you post. I no longer post many hunting pics myself, for fear that someone is going to try and turn those pictures against me or start with the negative comments.

I say thanks to cnggack for the great bear reports all though the season and sharing your hunt with us all.

Onpoint

+1 Very well put Onpoint, I agree cnggack posts great pic's. I would hate to lose him. :thumbsup:

Thanks,I'll still be posting my pics .I'm just getting some again after taking all my cams up north for bear pics. I don't fault the guys for voicing thier opinions I just thought I needed to help them understand a little more about bearhunting. I shot a doe with a archery bonus permit up north at my sons this weekend. Its been bucks only at home for three years and I have not got a deer in that time . More pics coming.:cheers:

Back