2010 UGUIDE South Dakota Pheasant Hunting Brood Survey

UGUIDE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TppsITzN0oE

This video was taken on a 6 mile stretch of gravel road in Charles Mix County South Dakota.

Viewers and responders can formulate thier own opinions by what they have observed in the video. All birds were unique and we could assume that bird numers will be at least as good in other UGUIDE camp locations as they are in this area.

The names of the pheasants in this video were changed to protect the innocent.

Enjoy!

Car sick

Geez Chris......your dedication to good pheasant hunting and sharing with the public at a reasonable cost is admirably. :thumbsup: But u have to get some training on how to take videos I got sea sick watching your latest :eek: I think we can take up a collection to send u to Hollywood for training. How about Oct and Nov :D

I could see where driving and filming at the same time could be a difficult thing to do. Thanks for posting the video!

Geez Chris......your dedication to good pheasant hunting and sharing with the public at a reasonable cost is admirably. :thumbsup: But u have to get some training on how to take videos I got sea sick watching your latest :eek: I think we can take up a collection to send u to Hollywood for training. How about Oct and Nov :D

Hey Don, it's like I said. I was just going over to have coffee with the neighbors and just figured i'd throw in the camera and see what we could get. I'm not Mike Rowe and Deadliest Catch for cryin' out loud.

Yes it is Blair Witchy like but hey....aren't those little guys cute running around all over?

Better watch out Chris if Landman finds out what road you are on he will be road hunting it everyday.

Better watch out Chris if Landman finds out what road you are on he will be road hunting it everyday.

Isn't that a killer lookin road ditch Mike? That is what I mainly hunted in my Iowa years.

Seems like in the waetter years the farmers are not as pressured to mow their ditches and I have not seen many mowed at all even up until now. We have to clip on the windward side of roads to prevent drifting (and fines from county).

thanks for sharing.

Probably the worst quality of your videos but for me it is like preparing the dog for the season....

those little chicks are kinda clumsy.

Back