16 gauge

I have one in 16 gage as well as 12. . John Browning was a genius !! Very nice museum in Ogden.
One time we were floating the Missouri near bainville.I dropped my a5 in the river.Luckily it wasn't deep! I pulled it out, and it started to ice up. About 10 minutes later we opened fire on a flock of mallards, and the gun worked perfectly. Great gun!

16 gauge amo is expensive, and hard to find.
Easy to find around here, I picked up over two cases the last three months here in fact been passing it up the last couple of weeks. Was in our local Fleet Farm this morning and they had Federal #6 1/1/8 oz for 21 dollars a box. Our Kmart had some in stock also at 15.00 a box for #6 shot 1oz. I've got 4 shot to 6 shot on hand.

Easy to find around here, I picked up over two cases the last three months here in fact been passing it up the last couple of weeks. Was in our local Fleet Farm this morning and they had Federal #6 1/1/8 oz for 21 dollars a box. Our Kmart had some in stock also at 15.00 a box for #6 shot 1oz. I've got 4 shot to 6 shot on hand.
I found some, but they were 30 dollars a box!! I rarely spend more than 12 dollars a box in Montana.

It's sure a beauty..Here 16 shells came back and are gone again. I passed on federal light loads at 10.00 a box, but someone didn't they were gone the next day.

It's sure a beauty..Here 16 shells caime back and are gone again. I passed on federal light loads at 10.00 a box, but someone didn't they were gone the next 16s disappear fast! I had to pay 30 dollars a box! I need a few boxes of the cheap stuff, to target practice with. I havnt shot 16 a whole lot. U have an old parker made in 1888 that is 16.

Back