New UPH Logo, Merchandise, Decals and Website On the Way

webguy

UPH Owner/Founder
Staff member
New UPH brand, new logo, new sweatshirts, new hats, new shirts, decals for your vehicles, forum upgrade and last but not least... new website and new website layout. All merchandise will be available online to purchase Dec 1, 2012. More details to follow...

New UPH Logo

uph-pheasant-logo.jpg

New Decals (Available for purchase Dec 1, 2012)
uph-pheasant-decals.jpg

Great News, wait this isn't some kind of sick joke is it???? :D Just kidding. But I've heard this rumor before about hats. LOL

Web guy, I'll be one of the first to buy. :)

Last edited:
Great News, wait this isn't some kind of sick joke is it???? :D Just kidding. But I've heard this rumor before about hats. LOL

Web guy, I'll be one of the first buy. :)

jmac, just for that comment, i think you need to PM me and I'll send you some of the old shirts with what's left over from the old merchandise and old logo for you and your buddies! :thumbsup:

jmac, just for that comment, i think you need to PM me and I'll send you some of the old shirts with what's left over from the old merchandise and old logo for you and your buddies! :thumbsup:

Pm on the way. I can't wait to see the new Merchandise.

It will be good stuff. They do all the stuff for the Minnesota Wild & Minnesota Gophers.

I know it will be good stuff. I've seen the old Logo-hats Thanks to a very kind member of this Forum. I sent the pm and I will use the things you send to me for Youth Prizes for my Qf Chapter.

Thank you Ryan:thumbsup::thumbsup::10sign::cheers:

Last edited:
New UPH brand, new logo, new sweatshirts, new hats, new shirts, decals for your vehicles, forum upgrade and last but not least... new website and new website layout

Looks good Ryan:thumbsup: Can you give some details about the forum upgrade and what that is? Once the new site is up are we all starting over with post counts or do they transfer over?

The forum upgrade will result in the latest forum software and no you will not lose any of your past data.

Webguy

The forum upgrade will result in the latest forum software and no you will not lose any of your past data.

Webguy

Sound like it's going to be nice. I look forward to seeing the new site.:thumbsup:

As always, thanks for the hard work on your part and our mods:cheers:

Here's some mockups. Colors have not been chosen yet. Bird placements, track placements and logo sizes have not been finalized yet. All merchandise will be available online for purchase December 1st, 2012.

uph-pheasant-sweatshirt.png

uph-pheasant-hats.png

uph-pheasant-shortsleeve.png

uph-pheasant-longsleeve-front.png

uph-pheasant-longsleeve-front-2.png

uph-pheasant-longsleeve.png

We gotta have blaze orange hats webguy.

A nice, comfortable blaze orange hat, soft adjustable strap in the back, that you can wear all day and it doesn't hurt your head. I've got one from a dog supply place that's brown now, it's so worn out. Last year going to SD I thought I had forgotten that old blaze hat and bought a new one at Cabelas in Mitchell. It fits like crap and makes my head sore. Sure could use a new one that I can actually wear. And none of this ghetto, hip-hop, gangsta, flat brimmed crap, either.

Yes. Black Pheasant with white ring around the neck on a blaze orange hat.

We sure will. I like ones that fit well. We will have more options later after our first run.

A nice, comfortable blaze orange hat, soft adjustable strap in the back, that you can wear all day and it doesn't hurt your head. I've got one from a dog supply place that's brown now, it's so worn out. Last year going to SD I thought I had forgotten that old blaze hat and bought a new one at Cabelas in Mitchell. It fits like crap and makes my head sore. Sure could use a new one that I can actually wear.

Ranger rick, can you find a link for the one you have now from Dog Supply?

And none of this ghetto, hip-hop, gangsta, flat brimmed crap, either.

Ranger Rick I'm going to get you a flat brimmed cap. Just kidding

Window logos look great, and I like the fact you have them in many sizes. Are they inside decales or outside? I want one now. lol

Window logos look great, and I like the fact you have them in many sizes. Are they inside decales or outside? I want one now. lol

The decals are outside, custom cut decals. I use the guy for alot of my other projects. Get me the size of your window, and I will let you know the cost for the decal. The decal on that is 27 in wide, I have no clue how tall and will not venture out in this rain right now to measure. We can get the decal in about any size we want.

Ryan mentioned he will throw in a small decal with the old merch when he sends it.

Lazer-----------------------------------------------phew phew phew

Back