Stanley Cup Playoffs

My wife and I will be there tonight. 300 level and we are NOT selling. If the Hawks win, once in a lifetime opportunity. let's go Hawks!

wow am I envious! Have fun! That place will be shakin !!:cheers::cheers:
I'd be heading down there already!!

What a game. :10sign:

Crawford... another fabulous game. That save on the breakaway, wow !!!
Hats off to Tampa, they sure put on a rush in the third period but the Hawks weathered the storm. Nice to see them finally win the cup at home.

This year's playoffs had some great series. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
If I am Tampa bay I let the chance at the cup slip away. Too many mistakes throughout the series that they are going to look back on! If I am Chicago, chalk one up for never panicking and being there before helps a bunch. Good to see the old guy's get one!! Wish it could of went 7, but nice for Chicago to get one at home!! Great team effort!!! :10sign:

What a great experience last night! Hawks just find ways to win. Duncan Keith was a beast in this series. Well deserving of his award. Great celebrations to watch on the ice. We stayed and watched for an hour. The team is greatly going to change after this so I'm going to enjoy this win for a long time.
Parade and celebration on Thursday. I went in 2010 but may be getting to old to attend this one. We will see.

Bob

I think the core stars of this team will be intact. Guys like Toews, Kane and Keith will defiantly be around for the foreseeable future as they're signed to long term deals, but some of the role players like Seabrooke, Saad, Sharp and maybe one or more could be gone. I think they will do everything in their power to keep everyone but...

Crawford will be back

One thing is for certain, the Wild are going to have to find a way around the Hawks if they ever wanna make it to the conference finals. 3 years in a row now and we can't get past them. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back