Stanley Cup Playoffs

Last year Hawks went to MN 2-0 and came out tied 2-2. Lets hope they can take at least one of these games. MN is a tough place to play but Hawks would have the Wild over a barrel if they can come out of the next two games leading the series 3-1.

Ducks are on fire right now. Pretty sure they are going to roll right over the Flames. They will be a tough out for either the Hawks or Wild in the Western Conf Championship series.

Go Hawks!

Hawks win and Ducks lose. I like the position we're in obviously. Need to keep their foot on the Wilds throat. Crawford is standing on his head and Kaner is shooting lasers. A team peaking at the right time can go a long way.

As a Wild fan, I am really impressed with Crawfords play, especially last night. He took every shot on goal, and there were alot of them. Seemed like we outskated the BlackHawks, but Crawford stymied that for us.

I think its over for the Wild.

Wild carried the play, hawks just don't miss. Exciting last 5 minutes for sure.. The puck seemed to bounce weird all night. I wouldn't think the ice was getting bad, but it was hard to settle down for both teams. Nasty injury to the hawks player, but the tide would of surely turned if the wild would of scored on that break away!!!

The Blackhawks just have the Wilds number... plain and simple. They had an answer every time the wild made a push. Crawford excels when playing the Wild. You literally have to play mistake free hockey against those guys and keep turnovers to a minimun or else they make you pay. It certainly doesn't hurt to have a few bounces go your way either.

We'll there's always next year.:(

Last edited:
The Blackhawks just have the Wilds number... plain and simple. They had an answer every time the wild made a push. Crawford excels when playing the Wild. You literally have to play mistake free hockey against those guys and keep turnovers to a minimun or else they make you pay. It certainly doesn't hurt to have a few bounces go your way either.

We'll there's always next year.:(

Tagline for every Minnesota team...

Rangers pull one out! What a game!! Calgary is just overmatched v. Anaheim!!:cheers:

Pretty sure you will get to see Ducks/Blackhawks. That should be a great series.

As far as Hawks/Wild go next year might be a different story. Hawks are going to have to let some guys go due to salary cap reasons this summer. You never know how that is going to turn out.

From what I read in the Mpls paper today, Kane, Toews and Duncan Keith are going nowhere.

Wild need an elite pure goal scorer.

You are correct but both Towes and Kane start their 84 million 8 year contract extensions next year. That means the Hawks have to watch what they pay the players around them. Talking more about guys like Saad who I believe is a free agent this summer.

We'll it looks like I will get the match-up that I wanted as the Ducks finished off Calgary.

Blackhawks vs Ducks for the Western Conference championship. Boy!! On paper this should be one hell of a match-up.. :10sign:

I agree, should be a great series.

Exciting finish if you are a Ducks fan. Not so much if you are a Flames fan. Ducks just looked like they wanted it more in the 3rd period and OT.

Game 7 !!!! Hope it is a barn burner!!!:thumbsup::cheers:

It was a shooting gallery. Can't believe one didn't get by him!! Rangers were caught a couple times with very long shifts , as they just could not control the puck... FUN as a fan!!:cheers:

What a game in 3 OT's!! I think the Hawks should of got 2 goals for the header anyway!!!lol I think it will be the Ducks and Tampa in the finals. Hawks give the puck up way to much and the goalie for the ducks just doesn't give much room at 6' 3.. 230+lbs. Hawks are going to be a sore bunch with all the hits they are taking. Good hockey!!:thumbsup:

Back