You'd think the folks in Aberdeen would

Agreed. Bernadettes been around and most likely did not see the final copy taht some hack put together in the fitting room.
________
Ecig Forum

Last edited:
Agreed. Bernadettes been around and most likely did not see the final copy taht some hack put together in the fitting room.

At least it was worth a chuckle when I first saw it in the Farm Forum Newspaper. It's on page 108F and it shows the "Canada Geese" on a half page picture. It would appear that if they want to manage Canada Geese they will need to learn what one looks like first. One might assume that the snow geese in the picture will get some canada goose management while flying through Aberdeen this spring.

That name sounds familiar, wonder if I've met her or maybe she's been active with PF? In any case often the article and photos come from different places, she likely had no hand at all in selecting that pic, someone at the paper goofed up.

That is about par for the Aberdeen American News. Is see mistakes in the paper on almost a daily basis. Just have to shake my head sometimes. give them some credit, at least it was a picture of a goose! :D

Berdette Zastrow has been around for quite some time. She was involved with the group of us that started the PF chapter in Aberdeen in the 80's. She was on the South Dakota Game, Fish & Parks commission for a while and has also been on the national Board of Pheasants Forever. She does a lot in promoting women in the outdoors and frequently writes outdoor articles.

Back