Workplaces & The Farm

webguy

UPH Owner/Founder
Staff member
Ok guys. Where do you all work at? Any interesting work photos? How about the farmers? Tractors photos? I always enjoy seeing what people do 8-5 or whenever you work.

Here's my office. I'm working on getting some mounts in the office right now since my intern is a big bowhunter. Eventually we are going to move and deck the office out in camo, mounts and photos. Yes, my office is stale and boring, but at least dressing up for me is wearing a logo'ed shirt. I see a UGUIDE South Dakota Pheasant Hunting hat up on my dell box!

ryan-office.jpg

Here's my nephew (future webguy II) not being very cooporative as I show him how to drink beers and build websites remotely.

teaching-ben-computers.jpg

Great post webguy! Keep up the great work with the little one:rolleyes:

I'd show you a pic of where I work, but if you've ever seen walls all around you, you don't need to see it. I work in a factory for now. After the kids are grown, I'm getting out of this place. Pics of my next job may be worth posting. I was thinking of becoming a jiggalow or possibly an exotic dancer:eek::D

Great post webguy! Keep up the great work with the little one:rolleyes:

I'd show you a pic of where I work, but if you've ever seen walls all around you, you don't need to see it. I work in a factory for now. After the kids are grown, I'm getting out of this place. Pics of my next job may be worth posting. I was thinking of becoming a jiggalow or possibly an exotic dancer:eek::D
Uuuhhhh, well......How do I put it gently?.....Don't quit your day job...:D:D.

Hey Webguy this is a great post and must have overlooked it. I think you're bringin the nephew up right. he'll fit right in at pheasant camp.

Well here is a picture of me at the office. UGUIDE learning how to get the tractor and disk stuck in an old manure pile.

DCP_0014.jpg

Just another day at the office.

Oh and webguy, you'll like this one. Old Roy and Todd and Marty doing an out of control burn at the original pheasant camp. I often foget how much work it took to clean that place up. Had a lot of help.

DCP_0013.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Webguy this is a great post and must have overlooked it. I think you're bringin the nephew up right. he'll fit right in at pheasant camp.

Well here is a picture of me at the office. UGUIDE learning how to get the tractor and disk stuck in an old manure pile.

DCP_0014.jpg

Just another day at the office.

Oh and webguy, you'll like this one. Old Roy and Todd and Marty doing an out of control burn at the original pheasant camp. I often foget how much work it took to clean that place up. Had a lot of help.

DCP_0013.jpg

Are you hiring? I've been locked on the never-ending conf call, perusing my favorite forum in need of some good news hunting stories...:D

View attachment 855

My dungeon in the basement. Since I can't seem to harvest a deer, my wife has bought me the craft version. Notice my "vices" in the corner when things get stressful...turn it up!

Last edited:
Are you hiring? I've been locked on the never-ending conf call, perusing my favorite forum in need of some good news hunting stories...:D

Southern, unfortunately after working as a project manager for 20 years and hosting way too many never-ending conference calls I now have a "no employee" policy. :D Just me, myself and I....and oh yeah...WEBGUY!

Thanks for sharing the pic. I feel your pain on the conference call. Just play some Nug on the guitar and it will be OK. My favorite song is BACKSTRAP FEVER.

Back